Reviews for Noise and Kisses
becuna chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
omg! ~squee~i absolutely luv this story. i first started reading it on ficwad, then...it stopped i think on chappy 7 ~i think~ and so i went on for a very long time...stuck on chappy 7. but, since i luv ur story so much, i read it all over again on ficwad! and then i finally read at the bottom that there was a link to this site and it had even more chappys! i should read more carefully at the bottom of stories ~slaps herself for her stupidity~ :D please update, i really, really really really wanna read more. i absolutely luv Lucca, cause you describe him so well...~steameh~ ;D
rodeoclown chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
This story rocks! Its one of those really good ones I don't find very often. I like Harper's voice/internal monologue, it always makes me laugh, and I like the way you've developed the plot twists.

Also, the chemistry between Lucca and Harper is pretty hot. I thought you handled the moment where Harper comes out to Lucca especially well. That was the moment that I really fell for that character. I like how brave he is, in his own way, even though Lucca often seems to have the upper hand. I think they compliment each other well.

I hope you update it soon, it deserves to be updated. It's going on my favorites.
skunk chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
i love it so much, i can't wait for an update. :]]
Rachizzle chapter 12 . 8/21/2006
That's my real FP username, I just never login... so you know. XD

GRR! I thought this story was finished but it's not! I REALLY love this. Seriously. It needs to be updated, it's been too long... please update? lol
obsessed chapter 12 . 8/21/2006
Hey you need to update this story. I LOVE IT LOVE HARPER and LOVE that you used HIM lyrics.
HyperDreamer chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
Sakuri,

I love your story. It is very good and I like how you changed point of views. I have to ask though, when are you going to update? I really want to know what happens next. Please hurry.

Arigato-gozaimasu, HyperDreamer
DominoBaby chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
Aw, review quickly please, Great story.
A Tarnished Rose chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
Aww, Harper is so cute! Can I steal him?

This story is cute. It only ever annoys me when James comes up. Then I feel like punching something. Stupid homophobes.

Heh. I know someone that dresses a lot like Lucca. It's hot.

D Kit reminds of someone. I can't remember who. But she's cool.

Umm, I think that's it. Keep up the good work, I guess.

This story makes me smile.
awriter chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Poor Lucca...WHY OH WHY! I figured something was up...go HARPER AND LUCCA!
awriter chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
HAHAHA! Kit knew! Woman's intuition, right! You're story is great, I love it...and yes the thought of two boys making out...that's hot!

*onwardtothenextchapter!*
awriter chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
Ah! So hot! Poor Harper...no clue what to do...*fansherself*...love, loves!
awriter chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
so I followed you from ficwad...so sad that you won't be writing there anymore, but that's okay, now I'll just link here! D

Lucca dressed as a girl...so cute! LOL I think it's great! Poor Harper...lost in the sea of truthes, lies, and vodka...keep up the good work!
Torri chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
ah harper is so innocent it makes me sick i want to take him into a room and beat him till he's manly and luccas' a slut 4 trying to mess wit my man whores brain don't make me come over there and whats wit the bruises is he a masochist that owuld be hot love them all except james the dumb ass his best friends are gay and bi and he complains to them about gay and bi people they need to jack his ass up
Jayn chapter 12 . 7/3/2006
Funny how he just turned that all around to suit him. Lol. Your story is pretty cool. Wonder if James is fighting his own feelings and thats why he's homophobe. I actually thought he was going to lean that way when he first showed up by jumping on Harper. *Shrugs* Anyway, i hope you update soon!

_
bellezagotica chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
Ah, good luck with those exams. And another awesome addition to the story, as . Goodness, he has no time other than to pester the crap out of Lucca. It's almost like an obsession. I had a rather amusing - and scary - incident happen to me, and it involved a man who I assume was very insecure about his sexuality, because he accused my friends and I of calling him a queer, which was not true...anyways...Poor Harper. I love him to death. He's too cute for words. Oh, btw, your story kinda inspired me to do a drawing of an emo boy...and I called it "Teenage Angst." ;)

fs11/i/2006/167/d/8/teenage_angst_by_

Hope to see the next chapter soon!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »