Reviews for Noise and Kisses
bellezagotica chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
GOD. SO SORRY I haven't reviewed yet. I couldn't have the computer for two weeks practically because my mom had this computer class she needed to finish. Needless to say, I was going through computer-/internet-withdrawal...Yay, Lucca! God, I love him to death. I have quite a sexy image of him playing in my mind every time I read about him. And Harper is quite adorable, too. I love imagining the looks of characters that people create. It's very , so, I love how Lucca was talking about Harper being cute and all and how he was actually starting to be attracted towards 'cute.' Great chapter! - as usual. ;D
skitbunny chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
Interesting still. sorry about the not so helpful critics ;) Just feeling like enjoying a story at the moment.
skitbunny chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
God, makes me wish I was a gay guy.
skitbunny chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
Very interested. heck, it is 2:13 and I just finished this chapter and .. I still have stuff to do before I go to sleep. Will read the rest.
skitbunny chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Hey, the new guy sounds cute. :)
bubble chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
lovely, lovely chapter *dances*Tut to Lucca letting Harper believe that he truly liked him, that's just a bit the part where Harper said "Hey" to Lucca and him jumping made me laugh xDHmm maybe Harper will end up growing on Lucca and him actually liking him? Just a thought exam revision getting in the way of updating? Ew to it but has to be done /Update soon luv.
Sunshine Knight chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
Loved it! update soon. And i love Lucca's POV

Chrys
bail chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
We, nice chapter!
False Alarm chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
Ah, gomen, gomen. I haven't been reviewing lately.

It's nice to read some chapters in Lucca's point of view, too. Getting his side of the story... What a bitch he is :D Nah, I'm loving him anyway. I have a weak point for that kinds..

Poor Harper is kinda oblivious, isn't he? He's gonna get his fingers burnt but he's totally asking for it. OPEN YOUR EYES YOU BRAT! You can never trust the pretty ones.. and yet they never see it until it's too late.. *shakes head disappointedly* But.. he is sweet, there's no denying that.
Casey chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Aw. Yay. Someone loves the same song as me. Yay! When I saw that you had put HIM lyrics up there I was all, "I want to listen to HIM now" so I did. And while reading this chapter I listened to Killing Loneless. Now I'm listening to Wings of a Butterfly. Yay. I like Lucca he is a beautiful bitch... butch...mitch. Hehe. Sorry. I'm done.
Yoko-sempai chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Awesome chappie...Now excuse me while I go bop some sense into Lucca, make Harper less naive, and kill James. Oh and give Kit an award for putting up with all three. Can't wait til ya update again. Adios!
Cyanide Ink chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
I thought they already knew they liked each other...

This is le complicated.

**gets frustrated from staring at cpu screen forever**

**puts in bright eyes cd and presses repeat**

He does'nt like him? He does'nt LURVE hime?

I despise Lucca now. I despise him with a passion.

**dresses in robes, lights candles in a dark room, and goes into dramatic shakesphere rant about the mediocrity of heartless people** (hahaha big 't know if I used it the way I wanted to though...)

*sigh*...! Shy people. How frustrating.**waits patiently for Harper's moment of strength.

What's he gonna do, go psycho on Lucca and people for lying? I heart Harper. His name is Harper.
Inherent chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
This is Bloody Corsets, I just changed my name.

Yay! Lucca admited he likes Harper. Now they can go out and be awesome and um, yeah. You get the point. Then James can be freaked out and Kit and kick him and sunshine and rainbows and crap. Only with a little added drama for realistic purposes.
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
ommigawd!

who hurt darling little lucca? They deserve death row punishment... (growls threateningly)

love it, work faster, faster! (giggles) sorry, hope to read more of you soon
Sunshine Bear chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
I'm Casey. I just am to lazy to sign out of my name. I had to sign in to review someone elses story because it wouldn't let me otherwise and I was all. Grr. Growl. Sorry I didn't review the last chapter but my internet was all. "No. No I may not work!" And I was all. "Jerk!" That was a converstion. And now he is going to be angry at me for telling you this but he needs to stop being a baby about being cooler then the rest of the world! Goodness! Goodness internet! Aw what happen to him? I would huggle him if he was fake and in your mind. I could huggle you.. but that would be rude. Wow! That is so cool. I'm listen to Miss Murder by AFI and I can do that voice he does (the rocker part in the song if you know it. You know he screams). I know. Awesome. Eh? You know what! Of course you don't but anyhow! I have someone who believes I'm from Canada. I so want to live in Canada. Lots of gays and hot men. Everywhere! Yum. OKay. I'm done.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »