Reviews for Noise and Kisses
FeatherJunkie chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
So much love... you have no idea. 0.0

Lucca's so imperfectly perfect... The routine clothing description is fine by me; I'd be heartbroken if you left that out. XD How old is he again? Are you reminding him to use protection? Nothing good can come of him sneaking out to meet this lead guitarist; I'd advise him to stay at home. Unless, of course, this is where he managed to acquire his bruises... I’m wondering about that...

About James: -How- did he end up as one of Harper’s best friends? God, I’m hating this guy. -.- I would’ve loved to see him actually carry out Lucca’s dare, though... but then, this is -me- we’re talking about. I had questions about him back in Chapter 1 when his ‘customary greeting’ was tackling, etc., and I hadn’t exactly placed him as the guy who would turn out to be the homophobic jerk... How is someone like Kit letting him live? Not saying I that I want James to die, of course... I just want him to be slightly injured. *shifty eyes* (As for Harper... well, emo is to die for.)

Anyway, cheers for Harper/Lucca/Kit, and for the last couple of lines in Ch. 10... Made me laugh. Alright, I'll stop talking. _~
Inherent chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Hmm...so many theories on the bruses. I guess I'll have to wait and see though. Poor Lucca. It's so funny how he torments Harper.
fragment1618 chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
I've really enjoyed this so far. What you've done with Lucca is amazing. (Poor James, he seems a bit jealous. :D)

I'm going to follow this to see where it goes.
Sunshine Knight chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
its k. anyways, i think one of my suspicions is/are correct but then again... i love the chappy by the way. Love the fact that it was in Lucca's POV. Can't wait for more (and no i don't mean it that way)

Chrys
dysfunctional.spirit chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
GAH! *love* tottally love you fic!lucca amazing! ...james HATE!...yearamble ondysfunctionalspirit
Cyanide Ink chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Why must you torment me so?

I've never been one to saddle.

I just don't get along well with horses.

Narp is NOT an odd word. It is the epitome of coolness. So HOO HA. 'Cause I made it and such.-mumble grumble mumble ODD mumble grumble-

Ack! Why ya gotta put him with the guitar player huh, the guitar player's bootie. Kill him! Make him get hit by le car...

Um, is Harper always going to be portrayed as weak? I think you should give him a boyfriend, and make James turn gay suddenly!

Lmao. Update soon, pleaser?
ShadowGal chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Sure, Lucca's thought-processes concerning Harper may not be the most -encouraging-, but they're perfectly realistic. I mean, honestly, how many teenage boys decide to devote themselves completely to someone-male or female-after so little interaction and so little time? Not many, I'm sure, so why should/would Lucca, either? *nods*

And yes, poor Lucca. *winces* I have several different thoughts on how he could've gotten those bruises, and none of them are pleasant. Poor dear...
bubble chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
once again, chapter amazes 't wait for James' reaction, gunna be a bit oh-er with Lucca going on a date with someone else. Ha! I knew Lucca had been through the rough and tumble and not the good kind either. Also can't wait finding out what exactly happened to soon :)
Yoko-sempai chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Nice chapter. I knew his POV would be entertaining. Although I do want to know how he got those bruises...either he's abused or he got in a fight. He better hope Harper doesn't see him on that date...otherwise he won't be able to talk to the boy for a while. Anywho, can't wait til ya update. Adios!

P.S.: Well, one is here (soon to be three, but the other two are adorable). Some of the others are on .
bail chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Nice chapter. I liked that it was from Lucca's , a date with Mike, yet he feels something for Harper? Hehe... now you got me all excited. More soon?
ShadowGal chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
Bwa ha ha. People -never- believe the truth when it sounds too good or too entertaining to be true. Poor Harper... But at least he has Kit to support him now, for sure. (And boo-yeah! I didn't say anything, but I was still totally right that Kit likes Amanda! I mean, it was pretty -obvious-, but still. I shall have my moment basking in victory, even if it isn't exactly hard-earned.)
ShadowGal chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Heh. Whoo-hoo, go Harper! *cheers* Well, and Lucca, too. But whatever.

As for going too fast... Once upon a time, I'd say yes. But seeing as I know a lot of things about a lot of my male friends, and exactly how fast they move, well, I don't think this is too fast. Granted, most of said friends are straight, but the gay male friends I have move just as quickly too-it's just that they have a harder time finding people to do stuff -with-.
ShadowGal chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
*giggles like mad* Aww. I adore Lucca too. He makes me so happy! *moves on to the next chapter*
ShadowGal chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
Y'know... I'd be all "aww" and such, but it's hard to be too overly excited with all the vomiting that took place this chapter. *laughs* Still, I'm always one to love plot advancement, and I certainly got plenty of it this chapter! I'm so glad I have time to get back to this story today. *keeps reading*
Korogi-chan chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
I LOVE IT!

This is a very cool story! I love it! Lucca is awesome and so is Harper. This is going on my favs list!

I like how the last chapter ended with Kit not believing Harper.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »