Reviews for Noise and Kisses
Cyanide Ink chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
I love you...?Sauserage?Ack!Have a turkey sandwich for your almighty -witty word-ness. Because you rock. (Though not as much as me, but it's all good.) This gave me the urge to listen to my three days grace cd repeatedly. So you are an narp. I'll give you some time to figure out what that means.'Cause I honestly don't. It just !~~Emo Eyes~~
Sunshine Knight chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
*sniffle* i hope ur right. Anyways, nice chappy. Update soon!

Chrys
bellezagotica chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
CRAP. I forgot to mention this on my review.

I hope you feel better soon! Sorry to know you're sick.
bellezagotica chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
Awh! Well, it's short and sweet!I had a feeling earlier in the story that Kit was into Amanda. It's so cute! I'm guessing James is going to go ballistic on Harper and Kit for their sexual orientation. And I agree with you, I can't stand James either when he's on his homphobic rants. No one can really help it if they are gay, am I right? I dunno, I probably feel that way because I totally dig guy-on-guy , awesome as usual, and I'm looking forward to Lucca's chapter. Just curious, how do you pronounce his name? Is it like 'Loo-suh' or 'Luke-uh'?
Bubble chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
xD Harper sounds like one of my gay maytes, Dan in this chapter. Rather made me laugh.I did like Kit in this chapter _ lol made me giggle about her knowjg that Harper was gay for years and he didnt even know that long xDAnyway, another enjoyable chapter to , you were ill for the past few days? Aww hope you're gunna be or already are feeling okay.
bail chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
Lol, she already was a fun chapter. I liked it a lot.
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
*jumps around*aww, my gawd, this is so cute~I totally adore , I can see you like Placebo. *grin*Me too. A lot. A lot a lot a 36 degrees... and Miss Moneypenny. And others.

You write divinely~Dun stop, thank you :)
Rei chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
I kinda thought that Kit was leaning towards bi, just because of a small thing Harper noticed about her (I can't remember what chapter it's in...)

I can't wait for the next chapter. -
Yoko-sempai chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
Nice chappie. I officially love Kit, although Lucca is still my fave. Can't wait til next chappie. It should be...interesting. Update as soon as possible. Adios!

P.S.: You should see some of the other clothes I come up with. Actually, you should see the people I come up with for the clothes.
Inherent chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
Kit is awesome. I'd totally date her or Lucca or Harper, but not James because he sucks. Yeah. Amanda and Kit should go out just because I want to see James' reaction to it. I seem to want to see James' reactions to a lot of things. Hmph. Anywho, it was nice to have something to do so late at night. (it's 2 a.m. here) Even though it didn't last that long, but it made me laugh so that makes up for it.
Rei chapter 9 . 6/16/2006
I wonder what Lucca was painting...
Casey chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
Yeah. Friend's are insane. Anyhow. Your yaoiness of chapter was good. Sexy and on a teacher's desk. I like. And I read alot and stuff and I know alot of weird things (Like when male dogs goes in to a female dog, he shots something out that ties on to some thing in the female and they just rock back and forth. Found this out when reading something along the lines of "He was just like a dog." And "We fucked like animals"). Wait where was I going with this? Oh right! Your yaoiness was... m.. Not the best because let me tell you. Grr baby sometimes. But yours is in the Top 5! No, Top 3! I make chicken noises when I see that you have updated... Don't question the chicken noises.
Sunshine Knight chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
loved the chappy! update soon. Lucca's out fit threw me off for a second. And dammit now i have questions that i know u r going to take forever to anwer. Oh well. Update soon

Chrys
bubble chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
on a desk? in a classroom? in an art classroom to say the least. Oh you are marvelous D Aw Harper thinks thaat he's being wondering about when he poked Lucca and he flinched, also wondering about the fact that Lucca avoided talking about his parents. Ha I do alot of in all, good chapter because you skirted around Luccas parents and soon _
bellezagotica chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
I just found your story, and I have to say, it's truly amazing. You're a great writer, and you've got wonderful ideas for the chapter. I especially liked this one, and I don't think it went too fast at all, since most of it was just that they were making out. Anyways, I'd love to see more this! You're an amazing author.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »