Reviews for Noise and Kisses
Yoko-sempai chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
You know, you're lucky I was able to drag my butt away from the TV long enough to read this? I just got the first 24 episodes of one of my fave animes (G Gundam) and have yet to finish them. Anywho...

Loved the chapter. *snickers* Lucca? Surprised? I guess unexpected things really do happen. Kit kinda scares me...I like her, she's cool, but she likes pink...the most evil color in the world. Along with yello. And bright orange. And lime green. And any other bright color.

Hm...a name for Lucca? How bout "death to normalcy", in whatever way you come up with? Hope it helps. Update soon. Adios!
False Alarm chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
Ow, James should really fix that attitude of his... he so deserves everything he gets from Lucca. That boy is great, absolutely great .

Keep it up, see ya!
Yoko-sempai chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
*stares at screen*

*eye twitches*

Senshi: Uh...Yoko?

*eye twitch*...I search through the entire thing for this story...and NOW I find it? When it's updated? That's just cruel and unusual...Anywho, love the story. It's awesome! I started reading it before but then I lost it before I could finish...Love Lucca by the way, he rules! Update soon please! Adios!
Rei chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
73. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: The opposite sex? Very little.

Lucca reminds me of a friend of mine, who is very much a self-proclaimed whore, and dresses worse than Lucca does, lol.

Anyway, enough of my own life, you probably couldn't care less anyway. This is an interesting story, I like the way you portray the characters, they're very realistic... As I was reading I could just see the whole thing playing out in real life.
False Alarm chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Oh! I realised I am just like Lucca! Dunno whether that's a good thing or not, though.. It's kinda scary.

But, I had some things in common with Harper too

Hmm.. I thought Harper would have chosen music over TV because he seems to like music and playing a lot O.o Oh, well..

That was funny . It really did introduce the characters a bit.
Casey chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Hey! I just finished with Romeo and Juliet in my school too. Me and the characters have so much in common.
False Alarm chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
Oh, I'm pleased to see that Lucca is starting to show his humane side finally . And taking interest in Harper. And that Harper didn't chicken out on him just because of the stupid rumours.

I like your way of writing and your descriptions . Good job with this. Keep writing and I'll keep reading .
Freaked chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
...seriously... one day I'll login and review... honest... _

Lovely, as always. Bah, I want more. I'm impatient! I love this. _
Freaked chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
I love your style of writing! It's so... smooth... you know? Like... calm. _ This story is becoming a favorite!
SayoukaDragon chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
keep it up. I still really like the story.
False Alarm chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
I find this interesting and I'd definitely like to read more, so keep it up .

I like Lucca's character a lot. Perhaps it's the enigmatic air about him . And it's nice that after getting interested in Lucca Harper is still not forgetting about his old friends and what they think about everything. And I cheer for him for being able to catch Lucca off guard! . I hate it when some characters are too superior to the others (reminds me of the Barbie books I read as a kid *shudders*)
SayoukaDragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I like keep updating plz thankyou
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19