Reviews for Noise and Kisses
krazynclutz chapter 18 . 3/8/2008

blinking slowly

...

OMGG I LOVE YOU

i read the whole story at once. i really really liked it! like really!and the list was so funny!

and the harry potter bit! teehee.

puhleasse update soon!
iman1234 chapter 18 . 1/15/2008
ausume update soon
WynogeiSaxis chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
fanart fun with photoshop!

i217.
Eiglt chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
Great story. Those last few lines of Chapter 18 were particularly interesting. I'm assuming I have joined the resounding chorus of "please update".
SaintFable chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
Bwahahahahahhahahhaha! I love stuff like this! It always makes me laugh. If there was a straight version of Lucca, I'd totally fuck him. I'm sure this point of view is greatly shared. I have a shirt saying for you. A friend of mine found it just recently. "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color." You're making a GREAT fic. Keep at it.
SaintFable chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I LOVE IT! It has the Everyday funny. Like, I know some people like this and stuff slightly similar to the stuff in here happens to them too. Unfortionatly for us all a hotty like Lucca hasn't graced our school prison with his precense yet.
TragikPast chapter 18 . 11/10/2007
Just wondering, do you ever plan on updating the next chapters.
DeletionImminent chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
bwa!

*runs in circles*

Wowies. This is cool- and i LOVE the outfits. Seriously. So damn cool. I wish small towns had shops that sold stuff like that *sniffles* I feel deprived p

And Lucca's all sneery- god. James is a abstard, and maybe now that he's more out of the picture, things with Lucca can be mended- like, popular opinion wasn't an issue earlier, it was just James, and what Lucca wanted behind all his game playing.

So yeah. Make it better? Please?

*begs*

Your boys are cute.

And go Amanda! Return Kit's feelings! You know you want to p
Firetrap chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
I love Lucca too :D

he cracks me up

great story btw :D keep it up
Fantome D'Ombre chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
Poor Lucca. And poor Harper. Is their relationship ever going to be fixed? I hope you update this sometime, because it's a good story from what I've read so far. ]
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Hey, this story (because I have read all of it), is really good and I just thought I'd remind you of it, because I bet there about a million (or maybe a slight hyperbole there) of people who would love to see it updated. Moi included.
Annwyl chapter 18 . 9/19/2007
It's time for an update, and no matter what, I will have this review go thru damnit. grr.

Anyway. Harper is awesome [ly silly]. I like him. He reminds me of my a bit.

uh.

UPDATE X 10!

:D
IrrelevantIrony chapter 18 . 9/6/2007
Ended... now? UPDATE! PLEASE!

II
blackrose214 chapter 18 . 8/21/2007
Okay thats so not nice! just stopping at this kind of cliffie I mean! this story is absolutely awesome and now I cant even find out how it continues? T_T Please UPDATE! SOON!
acousticbruises chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
“Uhm… what are you drawing?” I asked, unable to think of anything else to breach the silence.

“You,” he answered promptly.

hahaha oh!