Reviews for Noise and Kisses
acousticbruises chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
*draws out baseball bat* I swear, this has James' name all over it...
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
You have me hooked at the mention of MCR!
Abstruse Blue chapter 18 . 6/25/2007
GAH! I need MORE! *is hungry for Noise and Kisses* hehe
Mahlise chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
YOU, are officially one of my favorite people on this planet. That's what happens when I read a good fic, and yours is amazing. I adore it, absolutly and if you don't update soon, I'll cry ;;

And, yes, in answering, it's kick ass to know someone like Lucca in real life, downfall is, he doesn't have a job, a car, a fone, his computer was destroyed, so I can't talk to him there, or a house. He drifts from party to party crashing with friends and sleeping with guyz, so he's incredibly hard to get a hold of. Sounds like a predicament Lucca'd get himself into though, no?
catgirrl246 chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
...Oh, god. Oh, dear god. Poor Harper. He must feel so hated... And Lucca, too. Didn't Lucca want Harper to stay away from him after that incident? I want to know why he's so angry about Harper's obeying him.

If the rumours about my girlfriend and I, which are true, were so bad as that everyone picked on me, and whispered when I walked into the room, or started fights over it... I sure as heck would be very depressed. I hope that Harper and Lucca don't become depressed, But I see it coming.

I feel Harper's pain when it comes to James. I want him to scream out to confirm the rumours, just to get James to shut up, despite what it would do to Harper and Lucca. You already know how much I hate James, but... I don't think he's worth calling a friend, much less a best friend! What is Harper getting out of this relationship, if it is mutual? The thing is, it's not.

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes that I picked out. Do you use Microsoft word, or another processor? Those work very well.

Well, you certainly have me on the very edge, here. I can't wait for more. I think you are a wonderful writer, and I hope you continue!
givelifeyurall chapter 18 . 6/20/2007
aw...thats so sad. lucca needs harper, well at least when harper is out of the closet. and...i think james is gay too cuz you can't have so much hate against gays unless your not secure with your own sexuality.
Amindaya chapter 18 . 6/19/2007
I love this story so much! Please update soon.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove! I love it SO much! I decided to read this because I saw fanart that Magalina made quite awhile ago, and it was just so adorable that I asked her what story it was from. Oh man, this is AMAZING. :D
applecinnamon chapter 18 . 6/12/2007
ARRGGH!

You left of with me having to hate harper (

please, please, PLEASE tell me he gets a little less dumb soon
carcrash chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
I love this story.

Lucca is my favorite.
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
You have to update soon. This story is great!
candy chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
there is the biggest advice i can give you: if you want to make your character 'cool', do not overdo it. you called your own character -quote 'his outfit was as slutty as ever'-unless you want me to mistaken him as a slut, use an undertone calling him sexy, or hot. make the transactions smooth, and if you want to continue to a great story, define your character as something for then some superficial bimbo with the hots and a lingering secret for he overdone 'new guy'. rant done, i believe that you have potential with this story. try hard to keep in perspective, though, this guy's in high school, he knows there's a life outside of it, how rare it is to actually find smexy goth kid. make his reactions real, make his thoughts like someone the readers can relate to. remember, in the fiction world, your character has emotions. make him cry, make him hurt-but most of all, make him FEEL.
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
Your'e writing just gets better!This is such a good read!
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
That was a great chapter...
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
You haven't used Every you, every me yet(great song) Just a suggestion.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »