Reviews for Noise and Kisses
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hooked from the first , maybe the .. i really like it. :-)
INUGIRL chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
update soon! I love your story _
FadingTime chapter 18 . 5/17/2007
I loved reading this. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wuv Lucca!
Cyanide Ink chapter 18 . 5/17/2007
Er.

All I can say is...:

"AUGHH! My cheeks! No not those..."

_ Yeah.

AH, so update. Cause I liked this one!

E, Lucca. AR Harper.

**squealy noises**

E Harper&Lucca!
Morgan Sirenah chapter 18 . 5/16/2007
I've just sat and read through all of this over the last couple of hours. I don't think I looked away from the computer screen once. This is one amazing piece of writing, I'm hooked.

You write so beautifully and everything flows so damn well. Truly you are talented.

The relationship between Harper and Lucca is beautiful, and so far I've loved reading how it's blossomed. I just love the two contrasting chracters, they are so different from each other, yet for some reason incredibly drawn to one another. Well they do say opposites attract.

The recent chapter was amazing, it reduced me to tears.

Truly can't wait for your next update x x
skitbunny chapter 18 . 5/15/2007
Oohh! I've been checking back here from time to time hoping this was updated. Every time I check, it isn't. Then when I just happen to be browsing around the new stuff- there it is! :) Much fun to read. I can't wait for the next chapter (means update soon!). I feel bad for Lucca. I really like that name btw. So, did I miss something or.. well... what was up with all those bruises, anything 'special'? And you didn't describe what he was wearing in the fight..? thanks for updating! :)

-skitten
bellezagotica chapter 18 . 5/15/2007
Harper's a jealous little girl. *squee*

I love how he goes on and on endlessly about Lucca. He sounds just like me with my little infatuation. And Kit. But *mrowr* Lucca's pretty vicious. That's...pretty hawt. God, it makes me almost wish for him to be a real person. Does that make me sound pathetic?

Kit is so adorable. But she never got to meet Amanda!

Oh, and I guess Mr. Howard had no problem with holding Lucca around the waist. Is he going to be a secret closet-case? :D

I miss the HarperLucca love.
magalina chapter 18 . 5/15/2007
O_O Oh, violent Lucca... I like :P Even though it would have ended baddly, I wanted Harper to step in XD

I hope they start talking soon! Even if it is to fight! Update soon!
Opal Rose chapter 18 . 5/14/2007
Oh. My.

First of all, this whole story is just amazing. Lucca is so awsome, and I lovelovelove his outfits. He's just...so awsome. Harper is clueless, and at times an idiot, but so funny when he and Lucca are together. Kit is awsome, and every story should have someone like her. James is an idiot, but every great guy/guy story must have someone like that. Overall, this story is really amazing.

Second, this chapter. Just...wow. I feel bad for Lucca and Harper, Lucca especially. Everyone always picks on him, not to mention his other problems.

Third, pleasepleaseplease update again soon! I'll give you cookies. Lots and lots of cookies! :D

~Opal
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 18 . 5/14/2007
Why hello. I must say, I love your story. It is just a god-on-legs! (That's a compliment if you wondered.)I am hoping you will update sehr soon so I don't have to torture myself with wondering what'll happen next. I must say, also, that I love the MCR references. Those guys rock beyond belief and Gerard is amazingly hot (can't decide whether or not he'd be hotter if gay). Also, loved the references to gay Harry Potter -snorts- I happen to like reading slash Harry Potter fanfiction with Harry Draco stuff. Hm...your comment on that by Lucca just made me smile. Anyways, update soon hun.

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 18 . 5/14/2007
YAY Update Thanks

Aw... Why did Harper have to ignore Lucca in the first place? Made things even worst. Now Lucca is all mad at him. Serves him right. But then again, it was Amy's fault they got into this mess. Not to forget James! That homophobe! GATHER YOUR PITCH FORKS AND TORCHES! GET THEM! RAWR!... Hope Harper can get this mess cleared up before something worst happens. _

Update soon.. Will be waiting~
Ferret chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
I know some people do type in chatspeak while typing online but it would be so much easier to read if you had them type normally because to some chatspeak is like deciphering a code and I wouldn't imagine them as twelve year olds typing online.
ddz008 chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
Great chapter! It's sad that he made that decision but I'm sure he thought it was the best. Update soon, please! It's so difficult to imagine what's happening in Luca's head! Thanks for posting this chapter :)
catseye348 chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
of course i'll keep reading, i really like this story so far. i love the dynamics between all the characters, its so real.

can't wait until the next chapter!
Kaelidra chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
Oh, it was beautiful! I love the fight scene where Lucca showed his... violent side. It was fresh, compared to other stories I read. And I'm so glad Lucca has another side to him. I've been waiting forever, and I'm so excited now!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »