Reviews for Noise and Kisses
Rachizzle chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
Okay... I kind of didn't like this chapter too much, sorry... but it's just... it feels kind of like a filler, at least most of it was. \ Nevertheless, I'm kind of disappointed... lol and I feel really mean for saying that but please don't get mad ;_;! lmao... yeah.. wel, can't wait for the next chapter! .;;
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
DOOM!

Ha, I KNEW Lucca could fight like a bitch. Like, when the fight thing started, I was like, "oh, this is NOT going to end well."

And I wasn't disappointed.

We had a fight like this at my school once. I tell you this only to demonstrate my credibility when I say that you described it PERFECTLY.

You you.

Update. And please don't take so long this time? *puppy eyes*

Because like, I gather it was very VERY long.
Muu chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
I think one of the only things I can say about this chapter is "oh snap." You're doing a great job here, so keep up the good work!
funga-fu-fu chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
Is it just me ot this chapter is different? I mean Harper sounds more distant than before, I dont may be its just my imagination.

And WoW Lucca is violent! Not that I didnt imagine it(he wanted to be the man in the relationship), but never thought you will actually show it!

And study hard for your exams, hope you pass them all! .
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 17 . 5/10/2007
Omg.

Hey you! You with the computer!

Post the next chappy! You're due for one.

Mucho loveness to you!
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 14 . 5/10/2007
This is the single most brilliant thing I've read in a long, long time.

Seriously.

Like, I love the whole story (I'm just really really crappy about reviewing), but this chappy, the lists... omg.

You are GOD! That's all there is to it.
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 17 . 5/2/2007
Love your story. Interesting. I like outstanding people! Go Lucca! Harper is cute but don't seem emo to me... Hahaha Maybe because he just dresses emo... _ I'm sugar high... YAY! Damn that Amy... Not only did she ruin Harper's and Lucca's date... She ruined the chance of them being together in school! I hate her! *RAWR! Slashes her* MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the story! Update soon Will be waiting~
Mahlise chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
HELLZ YEA! GO MCR!

I'm really liking the ficci, btw ~ Lucca reminds me of a friend of mine ::gigglez::
Orangeena chapter 17 . 4/21/2007
Honestly.. I'm always amazed when I find a great story that's got a pretty long life so far that I've yet to read. I guess with the author/story alerts I shouldn't be, because they mean that I rarely check for new stories anymore.. Anyway, I'm so glad to have found this fic! You have done an excellent job so far.

I have so much love for Harper (though I WAS disappointed in him with this last chapter). It sucks that he feels like he needs to stay in the closet, though.. I think it's got a lot to do with James. It's hard having a homophobe for a best friend, I can say that for sure. But Lucca is just the kind of guy Harper needs. Well, besides the whole sleeping around and lying bit.. he can change though. I hope he will.

I'm going to end it here (pretty rough last night. Everyone feels the need to go all out for 4/20... oh, party schools.).. but I just wanted to say that you've definitely got a new 'regular' reader in me ;D

I hope Harper won't let me down.. he needs to talk to Lucca about all of this. And SOON.

Cheers!
underxyourxsins chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Its good so far!

You write in a way that makes it really easy for me to imagine what everyone looks like
Cyanide Ink chapter 17 . 4/14/2007
AUGH!

Update dammit!

Update!
This Account is Abandoned chapter 17 . 4/11/2007
wow... this story's pretty sexy. ;)

Poor Lucca, being ignored like that, ah well... things will hopefully work out. :]

lol well of course, you know what'll happen. :\
wickedzl chapter 17 . 4/11/2007
if you left me hanging like this. i would obviously scream. good job

ZL
DeadlyPinkPuchu chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
Cliffhangers make me cry -pouts-
DarkSweetRose chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
hey i loved your story good :) keep it up :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »