Reviews for Noise and Kisses
rainbowveins92 chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
very good story

very interesting

i can't wait to find out what happens next

update soon :)
ddz008 chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
Really interesting story... Harper is going to ignore Lucca... Lucca is going to feel sad, right? Sometimes is easy to forget how people are in highschool. I hope everything goes right for them. Update soon, please! :)
magalina chapter 17 . 3/12/2007
I hope Lucca gets mad... I hate James. This was a sad chapter :/ Update soon please! Out Harper to the world! XO

Great chapter.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
ugh, somehow i missed an update for this fic while i was at camp, too. dumb camp.

anyways...yay! Harper's ignoring Lucca! i'm hoping Lucca will be hurt and stuff. i know, i'm being terribly mean to Lucca, but i sort of hate him. mostly because, for some reason, Harper likes Lucca so much, but Lucca barely seems to give a shit about Harper. Harper deserves better. Lucca is an annoying slut. i really don't like the slutty sort of characters.

anyways, please make Lucca...i dunno, be hurt? and nicer? i change my mind about characters pretty easily.

update soon, please!

-kon
bellezagotica chapter 17 . 3/9/2007
Oh, my god, the saddest thing in the entire chapter was when Harper turned away from Lucca. I wanted to cry so bad, that just hurt. Oh, those poor boys. They're too cute.

Great chapter, btw, I loved it, of course.
DarkPunkFairy chapter 17 . 3/9/2007
heyar! wow that... rocked ... wooho! cant wait for the next chapter XD ..luv ya
usonaki chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
aw! Poor Lucca!

Though personally, I thinka voiding him would probably draw more attention to the fact that something happened but oh well, it makes sense Harper I guess...

Great chapter, as per usual.
skitbunny chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter. this one was good. love the way you describe things, as always.
skitbunny chapter 16 . 3/8/2007
haha! I love it. Funny as always and always makes me think. very interesting :)
Midnights Scream chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
*sniffle* NO! Harper's being a bitch and if he can ignore Lucca then how is he any different thean anyone else? And why then can't he stand up to James?HM? Sorry, I'm a whee bit upset.
Rachizzle chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
;_; omg I really hope Lucca isn't mad at Harper for this

OMG NO THAT WOULD BE AWEFUL xD
catgirrl246 chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
Aww, poor Harper...

Well, I don't really have much to say besides you realyy have this story rocking, but good luck with it and can't wqait for more!
catseye348 chapter 17 . 3/8/2007
poor lucca! he was all "yay, i actually like him and he's not going to ignore me. . .or not" stupid stupid harper, doesn't the saying go its easier to share the burden?

i don't think lucca is as hard and he makes everyone think. he has his soft and gooie insides that can be crushed. i hope that he doesn't resent harper for doing that to him, although i would. . .i think.

love the story, please keep writing

Dria
magalina chapter 16 . 3/6/2007
Great chapter! Whats going to happen next? Lucca was cute in this one.

I have to read your last story, I will.

Update soon!
Midnights Scream chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
Harper kinda deserved that, but now he'll be more free to do what he wants with Lucca so there are good points. :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »