Reviews for Noise and Kisses
Midnights Scream chapter 15 . 3/2/2007
Yeah!GO Harper!:) that's awesomeness right there.
Midnights Scream chapter 14 . 3/2/2007
LOL. rules are funny. :) but so much fun to break them...that's what they're there for!
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 3/2/2007
Mike?Poor Lucca though I figured he'd been beat from the way he reacted to the poke. :) so cute.
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
LOL. evil Lucca. I love it!
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
LOL. Busted!:)
usonaki chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
wonderful chapter!

I loved Lucca in this one, don't really know why since I pretty much always love Lucca but anyway...

They sounded relaly cute together! I can totally imagine them walking through my city like that and just...fitting so nicely. Y'know what I mean? No? Well, thats ok too.

Keep on the good writing!
rachizzle chapter 16 . 3/1/2007
yay

the date was lovely. :D
Zoius and the Devil chapter 16 . 3/1/2007
that date was awesome! seriously, most authors muck up the first date or skip it entirely, but you did a great job with it! i hope that it continues in the next chapter, i was hoping for Lucca to put makeup on Harper.

anyways, i dunno if i reviewed your last chapter. i added it to my alerts, so i must have, i think.

well, whatever. good chapter. it's good that you made Lucca have a more human side in this chapter, i was beginning to think that he's too perfect.

update soon, please!

-kon
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
LOL. Sweet! :) I'm interested it the next chapter. :)
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
hehehehe. PARTY!:) oh the things that could happen.
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Oh Lucca so know Harpers's gay!:)
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
:) I know it's only the first chapter, but... I LIKE IT! :)
bellezagotica chapter 16 . 3/1/2007
*kills Amy* I hate bimbos.

But yes, other than that, what an awesome chapter. It was pretty intense, and they didn't even need a teacher's desk this time. Oh my. I loved Harper's 'excitement' at seeing Lucca. That was absolutely priceless. I loved the make-out tongue session in front of the shop. Ah, boys kissing.
bellezagotica chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
Haha, omg, this was definitely squeal-worthy.

(I still cannot believe I missed the updates, though. *shocked*)

I love Kit and her blatantly blunt self. And Lucca and Harry Potter really fit well together. I never thought I could see it, but I do. I love how he sees Harry and Draco getting together, too, because that's just so damn obvious. )

Toodles.
bellezagotica chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!

I haven't reviewed this in forever.

In fact, I didn't even know this was updated.

So, I'm sorrysorrysorrysorry. But I liked this random spoof chapter. )

Haha at:

24) I am not to pretend I have a terminal disease and tell the sympathetic male nurse that I don’t want to die a virgin…

25) I’m to stay away from the sympathetic male nurse altogether.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »