Reviews for One Week In Heaven
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
I love you and your writing but kiyo has got to be one of the worst main characters ever. I absolutely hate him and find no redeeming characteristics in him. Don't get me wrong I love the story I just hate that specific character
Kira-Ta-Nay-Nay chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
T~T how could you do that you made me cry then my mom walked in and i looked stupid because i really couldn't tell her why i was crying...great story though i hope the sequel don't standpoint i will be putting a story up here soon hofully ;; anyway sorry for the spelling mistakes im a horrible speller
hot-caues-your-not chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
It is so sweet
Rubadub chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Cliffhangers make me want to cream my pants...

And this ended with the mother of all cliffhangers. Kinda. But yeah. I'm glad you changed the ending to something more obscure and less cliche. It really added a more melancholy note to the whole thing.

Props for a nicely written and lengthy story that leaves the reader wishing for more!
iNSANEmoments chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Oh, wow. That's a depressing ending. -_- Awe, but I love the story. _ Cannot wait for the sequel. *Squeals*
Lady Psychic chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
This was a really good story. The ending was sad, but more realistic and less cliched than what you originally planned.
Prisoner-11 chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
No! He can't get a new boyfriend...*cries* But I like the ending anyways *reads it over and cries again*
Back of Beyond chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
normally i would hate you for such an ending, but after reading what was supposed to happen, and the supposed sequel, i definitely like this version better...more realistic i guess XD well, amazing story, really enjoyed reading it, can't wait for the sequel!
Prisoner-11 chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Hm...I've been reading this for a while now...I just didn't review...T.T I want to know what's next!
hanakimi chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
Well...I just came across this story, and I couldn't stop reading it! Please update soon!
Midniteangel chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
Gah i love this story so much, i want to know what happend next though. i think you have talent in wrotomg amd i am on the edge for the next chapter
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
NO! NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! NUHS! I DUN WUNNA READ! OMIGAWD NO! NO! DON'T TYPE IT! TYPE MILLIONS OF OTHER CHAPTERS! ;-;! JUST NOT THE LAST ONE! Okay I feel a little better that he's not with Haru. BUT STILL! WHO IS THIS MYSTERY PERSON THAT HE LOVES! SURELY IT'S KIYOSHI! IT HAS TO BE! OMIGAWD I WUNNA KNOW! Aww wittle Eien needs to comfort HarHar-chan!
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
OH MY GOD! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT JUST HAPPENED! FUCK I'M SPEECHLESS DID THEY JUST...UH..UH! UH! NO! WAIT I UM UM! HEY WHAT?
TheSiner chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Oh...stupid boys ;)
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
I KNEW IT! OR HALF KNEW IT! I KNEW SOMETHING! ;-;! Right? I feel bad for Kaoru. I really hope he finds someone~! Oo~! I NAMED A PAIRING RIGHT! I think it's Haru and Eien but I dunno but Kaoru needs someone!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »