Reviews for Lone Wolf's Song
the-foresight chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I loved the way your wrote this, in ye olde stylee. It worked well, good poem.
Alex J. Finn chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
yet another name change... imagine my perplexity when i entered the url and was led to an "invalid url" page. s

nice poem, i think you could have had something going with the repetition of the last line starting with "lone wolf..."

a bit of a weird syntax/structure of it, altho it could be argued as a reinforcement of the "lone wolf" theme.

kewl.
peachesncreamsmoothieyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I thought I was reading Edgar Allan Poe for a second. I wish I could write poems as well as you do. I really, really liked it.
sinlentstorm chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great work, but you need to work a bit on the structuring.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aww.. I know the feeling. This poem is really pretty though )
Sterling Arrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Forgive my teen angst for a moment, but this poem reminds me of how I've been feeling for quite some time now: alone and lost. No true friends who can/want to be with me, and lost as to my path in life. You just owrded it in a more beautiful way than I could have.

It really is a great poem. Many rhymed poems seem forced, but yours flows nicely. Sometimes they actually feel like the author was trying to force a rhyme to work, like searching for a word that would rhyme with the one they wanted to use, and the line seems awkward because they forced a rhyming word in. But as I said, yours is very smooth. It works well. Keep up with the excellent work.