Reviews for Selfish
SayurixMion chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This story was.. amazing! _ I love the imagery and the heart wrenching part of the plot. Thank god she stayed! and their together! :P I loved it, I hope you may continue to write this or start on another one, if so I'll be sure to read _
Vickychan chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
*sigh* Demoness... how beautiful she must be...

Aww, this story's cute! _ I want to read more, if you think you can continue, please do. But you've done it in such a away that if you want to leave it as a one-shot, you can do. There are a lot of characters but you've explained everything you need to without going into so much detail it's overbearing - you've told the story without losing any feelings, and that's hard to do! *still trying to master it after literally years of writing...* :P Haha, I admire it!But one critisism... some of the words are spelt wrong. I know they're just typos, but it can be confusing to figure out what the word's supposed to say _;Oh! And also - please continue Under the Moonlight! You haven't abandoned it, right? Haha, but I can't talk, I haven't worked on my fics in ages. I have you on author alert _ Please continue it as soon as you can! I'll be waiting!
Darket chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This story though it is a one shot was rushed through to quickly. Atleast try to tell a miniature story. One Shots can be long. Anyways, I'll give you points because it was ok.

You should read my story "The Drifter."YOu'll like it