Reviews for Lets Run
violent affectionist chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i think you have just had too many girlfriends to right all these love poems/stories about...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I like this.. the ending is great and I love the punctuation.. well done... tahnks for your review!
this-mallory chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I really liked this. I used part of it in an away message the other day, and i quoted you as chemicallyinduced because i didn't know your real name.
hear me smile chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You've captured the feeling perfectly. a pleasure to read.
dark stars grace chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Oh this was SO much fun to read. Very expressive language, that takes you along for the ride. Great job on this! ~*
darkling thrush chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow, impressive. This poem literally made me smile. “let’s what, slide?” was what did it for me. It put me in a good mood, gave me a rush of energy. Which is not usually the feeling generated by your pieces, so it was a refreshing change. I like how the momentum gained in the first three stanzas slowed in the middle with “Darling. slow…/down.” then it all picked back up again. It makes me want to run down a hill, arms out, full speed. Brilliant.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Nice work! The imagery was really good 2, it reminded me of beinga kid for sum reason, neways...great work once again, thanks 4 mi review! Keep up da awesum work_
nofaceme chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love how this just tumbles down the page. I really loved "blowntobits". :3 it's funny. I do like the last two lines a lot too. I liked the form b/c it's sort of ask and answer kind of form. It worked really well. Keep it up.
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hey, this is lovely, like all of your poems. I love 'whirlwindlike chaos' and 'blowntobits'. lovely.-Checkerboxed. (I'm Ocean's Rhia, btw, i just changed the name. Like it?)
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This made me smile. There's just something about how it's written that makes it seem all happy & fun. It's really cool )
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wonderful rush and pace. Reminds me much of several e.e. cummings works, which is high praise in my opinion. You have a remarkable ability of making the reader read the hesitations that are so well placed. I like this type of work. Makes the mind run with the words and stop suddenly when necessary. Great write.