Reviews for Sinset
Will oooooo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Chapter 1:

Your writing is strong and flows well, although I did notice a few spelling errors here and there. I really liked all the cyberpunk technology, and at no point was it impossible to figure out what it all meant.

However, this seems kind of an odd first chapter. While you fully establish the setting of Sinset (a very intriguing and well developed world I might add), you barely scratch the surface of the main characters. Maybe this would be better served as a prologue?

I'm sure the next few chapters will sort things out, but don't forget how important that first one is.
Helena Valentine chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow. I normally hate Sci Fi, but that was actually good. Funny without being stupid, and, most importantly, I could understand it! Please do not take offense, I like your story alot. _
Sibilantae chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow! Although I'm afraid I've only read the first chapter so far (haven't had the time to do further - wish I did), I must agree with Aeden - it is very well written indeed! I especially like your wide use of vocabulary; frankly, it gets tiresome reading the same words over and over again in some people's stories (though, of course, I can hardly talk. My quality is rather lacking).Thanks for the review, too. Keep it up!
Lady Aeden chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Thanks for reviewing my story. There's always more :). You're a really good writer. The way you describe things and events and the background information on objects seems really well thought-out. It almost reads like you've been published before. Great job.