Reviews for Imprisionment
SnackySnackSnackSnackSnack chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I like this one.. I get it cause I have asthma too. xP
Lovetress chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This wasnt as good as some of your other works, but it was still a pretty good poem.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Great piece! Love how you've written. It's great as always and I think it's one of your best pieces. Keep up the great work! Vix
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
heyy... NOT BAD AT ALL! I can totally empathize... i have asthma too. sorry i meant double SPACING in the last review.

good work :)-Em
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
emotionally and physically, the feeling is not one so easy to handle, good work describing this.

keep writing!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Hey...this was really good, i liked your use of words in this...i can say i relate to this 2 a degree, but i stil enjoyed reading it! Well done and keep up the good work_
charedice chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
this is really cool.. I like it. the last word is nicely emphasised, too. that's always good. :)
Lellida chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I like how it all seems to be rushed and jammed together, like taking one deep breath and saying all of this in it. It's a cool snapshot piece: I like it. Asthma's a bitch isn't it.
Raiyune chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I found the part about being a spectator vs. a participant to be thought-provoking.. You translate your ideas very well to the reader, I think. Awesome job. Keep writing! :]
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i could really feel the suffocation at the end. nice work.
godsandstars chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
this is different. kind of sad too. nice job
arcane devices chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Nice use of imagery, I look forward to your next piece. - ADD-san
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
i agree that this isn't your best but i still think its good and i like it. i love the ending an the formatting of it keep posting!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Fascinating! Good poem. Excellent! Write on!

~Anna~ _
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I agree, it is a strange form of imprisonment. How can you live while your body is in a way dieing. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.