Reviews for The Mageborn
JesterKing'sPawn chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
great story so far, plz continue this .
Kwote chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
Woot! I love this chapter -hugs it-. Er anyways, keep the writing going, I wanna know where that creep Gerret went (maybe she threw him in the fire? :o)...anyways I found a good actress to imagine playing Kiara but I dunno if you'd agree. This is great! And for the title, maybe have something with "Destiny" in it or something? Like "The Destiny Chronicles: Kiara's Story" or something unto that. I dunno, just some ideas ;)Much love, HUMONGOUS hershy kisses, and fluffy bunny rabbits that sing...SJ
Megabyte chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
If you have any ideas as to what I should call my story, please email or instant message me!

Meghan
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Yey! Very good _ I can't believe you say you don't like your story! It is really good! On an unrelated note, I am turning into a crispy kitty it is so hot right now! Thankfully, I am not sun burned too bad...but I feel like I am being cooked! Anyway, excellent story! Keep going.

Wishing you ice cubs and freak summer snow storms,

Kitty
Kwote chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
Yay you updated! woot -dances-. Uh anyways, you did it on 6 which means Damian must be evil! I mean he's cool...I like the magic thing. Let him run away, who cares about Lord Tynan! Er...have Damian and Kiara be together but I have to be introduced to that other guy that you were talking about. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for more :)
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
oh! Very good so far! Nice descriptions :) Keep going!
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Wow. I like the way you write, meghan. Very descriptive w/ excelent wording! Great job! Keep going!Hugs and new chapters,Kitty
Kwote chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Woot! I can't believe two more chapters! -faints- lol jk. I love this so far! I wanna know what that family is doing there -glares at the family- -Kiara glares at me...me glares away and runs-...uh anyways update woot. And I wrote a BUNCH about chapter 6 so it's going to be HUGE...i'll update it tomorrow since I'm not going to school. :o see you woot keep writing :)
Kwote chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this yet! I LOVE these type of stories! I am going out with one, btw...uh I mean it's awesome! I read the second chappy also lol. Keep writing can't WAIT to read more of this! -faints- :o
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Absolutley excellent! I love this so far, Meghan. Keep going!

Hugs and fluffy slippers,Kitty
Megabyte chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Yes, it is a bet deprived, I know. Sorry about that, but I haven't exactly had TIME on my hands lately. I've been keeping the story in a notebook, and I have only 75 handwritten pages so far. The story explains more as it goes along. And before anybody else comments on my "short chapters" I'd just like everybody to know that I'm trying for a new style, and there are no chapters in this story. It just goes from Damian to Kiara and back and fourth with a few other character's points of view scattered about. Don't expect this story to come out quickly. It's still being revised heavily, and I'm not even an eighth of the way through! But once I'm done, I'm sure this will turn out to be one of my few successes, lol ;D

I love the world, Meghan
Draco-joe chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
again with the shortness. There is nothing you can technically ADD to this, but you can definetly continue on instead of stopping. I'm also left to assume that this chick is human. That sort of gives me a bit of the information i was lacking last chapter. And you did well to explain the character's background. I suspect that the two characters are fated to meet, and then i can only guess what happens from there. Its a good idea, if that's what you're planning.

This chapter didn't have as many holes and blanks as the previous one, but you cut it too short. You have the talent to make it longer, so do so. A good idea would be to write it out, then read through it again to see if you can add anything. Submitting something you just pulled off the top of your head is the WORST thing you can do. It bit me pretty hard when I started writing. Trust me, editing and revising is half the game. good luck! and looking forward to another chapter .
Draco-joe chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That's it? you're just going to leave it at that? i hope not. you need to extend the story a little more. What does thier home look like? the city they live in? where are the humans now? And why is such a dangerous book so easy to obtain? All you did was summerize. I want more! Put some meat on those bones you call a chapter! You have a great base story, now do something with it!

YOu jump to straight to the point. Maybe the best way to start it of is to show him actually sneaking into the library. Use the time it takes him to get in to sneak in a few descriptions about the setting and politics of the era.