Reviews for The Sweetest Sin
Coli chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
I hope that one day you decide to come back to this story and finish it :)
brinalovesyouxx chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
OMG you have to finish this! Please! This is so well written just like all of your other stories so pretty please?! Finish this.
Keep up with the awesome work :D xx
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Please update this is such a good story
U need to finish it
Now
missyb1988 chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Erm what the heck happened to this story?! I have been reading this none stop all day, I'm that addicted lol. It's fricking brill, but hasn't been updated in forever :( Please update and carry on this story please please please lol :) I really love your writing this story is great but I love WTH, my fav by far :)
carleyshake chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Samantha is so freaking stupid, yeah I see that he fool around with her but that was before.
I really hope you update :)
vampireprincess003 chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
This story is AWSOME and I really hope you update soon. And I have a twitter account so can u follow me so I can follow you? Legit_Isis I swear you are the best writer I love every single one of you stories and hope you update more often
godislove chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
What happened to this story ? :(
TheStereotypicalBlonde chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
So I think that Aaron and Kalli are probably the sweetest couple I've read about in a while. They're so cute together! And I hope Sam and Dave get together soon, all the tension is building up between everyone and I sense a major breakdown at Homecoming. ;) I really hope you decide to continue with this, because it's an amazing story. Anyway, sorry that this review is so long, I just had to gush a little bit. :)
Unless-52 chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
I. Love. Your. Story! I haven't seen much mistakes in any of your your chapters-grammar and spelling-wise, anyways. I love the plot, though.

I'm glad Dave finally realized that he loves her, he should fight for her!

~Miyako
Kikusashi chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Ooh pelare Tell Me you plan on updating tvisten story! Love it.
honey splattered brains chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
KALLI YOU DIPSHIT. SAM YOURE STUPID. im going to laugh when nick uses her and she finds out how stupid she was
honey splattered brains chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
1 for aaron -1 for dave being a bigger asshole by screwing her over BOTH MEANINGS. XD
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
... he is so a playa :D but hot :D
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
THIS IS GOOD!
zoba20 chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
omg i love this story so much...i can't wait for you to update it !
424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »