Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2
Lovely idea. I keep picturing Sarea as a curvy ref head, like Scarlett Johansson. All soft curves, tiny waist, pouty lips. S very tempting package
Thirdly chapter 25 . 10/23
The ring scene was beautiful, and hilarious. I loved how she freaked out when she couldn't pull it off and how she deemed Tentei's vision of her askew. I'm DYING of curiosity about Nakamura and what he plans to do about Sun.
Thirdly chapter 24 . 10/23
Well, I found my OTP. Nakamura and Sun are just...I love them lol.
Thirdly chapter 23 . 10/23
Sun and Nakamura~ I swooned so hard. Be still, my heart.
Thirdly chapter 21 . 10/23
LMAO yay Sun, oggling Nakamura for fans everywhere.
Thirdly chapter 17 . 10/23
Woo! Go beastie, ha ha. Well, she WAS an orphan. I'm sure even she doesn't know her own origins.
Thirdly chapter 15 . 10/23
Gaaaaah I hope nothing bad happens to Cameron! He's my second favorite.
Thirdly chapter 14 . 10/23
Nakamura is my favorite.
Thirdly chapter 11 . 10/23
Uh-oh! "Earane will be disposed of appropriately" Sarea's not gonna like that!
Thirdly chapter 10 . 10/23
Woo! Cameron stood up for her, I can't believe it. And she took the blow! So badass. I love it.
Thirdly chapter 9 . 10/23
Glad she made a new friend. Worried about their being spied on.
Thirdly chapter 8 . 10/23
LMAO! OMG...'Tentei looked at his hand with hidden pride. Well done. If he could he would have found a way to reward it.' - aboslutely hilarious
Thirdly chapter 6 . 10/23
Best chapter ever. Tien's family's the best. I like how they're accepting Sarea despite the uproar she's causing.
Thirdly chapter 5 . 10/23
Aaaaand Tentei didn't get a chance to tell her she could be a doctor in their Realm too...rats.
Thirdly chapter 4 . 10/23
"I apologize for the distress that my sons have caused you earlier." The elegant woman spoke kindly, her voice clear and soothing. "All three of them."

- LMAO!

I like how she just lumped Tentei in with the other brothers, too.

Tentei's dad's a trip, now I see where the brothers get it from, ha ha.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »