Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
LadyVanillers chapter 31 . 2/23
Please come back! I fell in love with your characters! Please post a preview! Are you going to return to FP? Sorry if I sound demanding, but...PLEASE GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR COUCH AND POST THE DAMN SEQUEL. :D

As you can obviously tell I can't wait for the sequel, if there will be one... :C I found your story a month ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it during that time. It's a shame you haven't posted in 8 years, because I can tell a lot of people miss you. Including myself. Even though I just found you on FP, it seems as though you aren't here anymore. (please prove me wrong!)

I love your sense of humor and you made me laugh sooo many times. Sadly I'm fairly new to FP so I don't know how to PM you, so hopefully one day you'll see this message while scrolling through your old FP acount. And you did leave us with many loose ends, and you haven't tied them up for the past 8 years so... hope that's gonna remind you people are expecting a sequel. Unless you died in the past 8 years hears a message, DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20
Little Cam so cute yet so sad!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/16
You should put up the sequel. I look forward to seeing how the fox handles things.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16
Looovvee!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15
I love guys with long hair!
opera123 chapter 31 . 1/14
your writing talent is humbling
I want to thank you for sharing your talent to write.
I loved you story and will probably reread it repeatedly for as long as it is posted.
The story was original and extremely well thoughtout in character and plot development.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12
i don't like your fic, no no no.
i am in love with it
seriously need to publish
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12
your writer skills are sharp as blade, looking forward to more chapters
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12
just wanted to read something for free one night and found your story online
its amazing, but i think u already know that
NovemberRedAngel chapter 31 . 1/7
First I would like too say that, I had just finished reading this story today, and that I'm thoroughly impressed with it, no wonder it got so much attention. Next I would to say I am thoroughly looking forward to the sequel, especially since, even though Nakamura is kinda a dick, he is technically one of my favorite mythical creatures, or at least close enough to a kitsune, dragons are number two on that list for me, and next if their relationship turns out anything like teiten's and Sarea's then he most likely will turn out a little less, dickish for lack of a better word, and possibly a lot more loving, looking forward to it. One last thing I don't have an account here and I'm not sure getting one here but I do have a fanfiction account, November Red Angel. Now enough of my rambling and keep up the good work.
Eh sorry chapter 31 . 1/5
Are you dead? :((((
killier chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved the story! Please make another one to sun and nakamura, i really want to know what hapenned to them.
sinister thing chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
you should seriously make a sequel!
DNight chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
where can i find the sequel? i love ur story *_* more plz been so long
Lasco chick chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
I just love dis story. I hope nothing has happened to you cause u hv nt yet uploaded d sequel for d past 8 yrs.
Wishin u good health.
This story is one of d best story I hav ever read. come back to fictionpress pls.
Till u write again. ..farewell ... paw-bells.
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »