Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
XiZx chapter 22 . 2/14
So this story is old. I get it. But that hasn't stopped it from becoming literally my favorite story on ficpress. I have read it 5 times now and I am just so in love with these characters. Please please please if you have the sequel anywhere in your brain share it with us! You are an amazing writer and I really want to see more of this story!
Blair20 chapter 31 . 2/1
This is an amazing story. The characterization and plot is captivating and you are by far an exceptional writer. Your summary and prologue will capture the reader form the start. You have an amazing talent that I hope you will continue to share it with the world in some form. I can not wait to read the rest of your stories as I have just recently discovered your work. Hopefully if you are not already published you will be soon. Also this is a great story for someone who likes a fast paced read. Wonderful Job Paws-Bells
Blair20 chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow the prologue already has me on edge! The technique you used really captures the reader form the start. I hope to finish this soon if even if it means a couple sleep deprived days because this is the third book I'm reading.
Alex Leigh chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
Ahh! Very good! I'm enjoying this. I actually kinda hope that Sarea stays human, it makes her all the more admirable. Though, gaining abilities from a bond is absolutely reasonable.

Can't wait for the elf lady to find out who Sarea is and why she's there. I have a feeling she's going to regret it. *devious grin*
Darkangel28541 chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I fall in love with this story everytime I read it.
elizabethngagne chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
I have so far no commented because I have had nothing to complain about and since this fic is completed I didn't think that I should. However this chapter toes a very dangerous line that should never be crossed. I'm not sure of the age of the author or anything else but what I do know is that when he started making her throb and using her desire to get the better of and in a way guilt tripping her with the knowledge that he will die if she does not consent to him, you've crossed the line into rape territory. I can tell that you struggled with this chapter somewhat as you tried to take back what he was forcing on her and say hat she gave consent (and she did in the end) but it does not excuse his methods. I would suggest (if you plan to edit this still at all) that you change Tentei's initial seduction methods or cut the first part out all together. It got better but when he tries to force her to have sex with him by showing her pleasure, he is attempting to force her to yield to his demands, willing or not. Otherwise this fic is great so far! Thank you for all the hard work
Guest chapter 31 . 4/26/2016
Your story is realy great. Id like to read the sequel!:)
mgaa chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
thank you so much for sharing your story...I really enjoyed it 'c,'
Roxasfleur chapter 31 . 2/5/2016
I LOVE THIS!
ixia208 chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
Any chance your're up for sun and nakamura's story? Hehehe just my wishful thinking.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
Great story! I love it :) Good work!.
kiki19857 chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
Have you written any more stories? This story is amazing!
Gissiie chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
I love it so far, but I can't help but think that the only reason that Tentei would feel worried for Sarea or feel his heart beating fast, or anything that has to do with romance and love.. is because they're bonded. Like if they already love each other, but because they're forced to. Do they learn to love each other? Or do they just already have all those romantic feelings because of the bond? I feel like his feelings aren't controlled. If he feels enraged at the fact that someone hurts her, it's because it's an instinct, not because he genuinely feels enraged. As if he had not control over his feelings.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
This is one of the best fics I have ever read Great Job! ..
aiyu chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
neva read sumthing so awsome b4! its certainly an award wining story. i feel as if i m jus transported to their world n everything was hapenning just b4 my very eyes... everything was so much in detail! i m truely impressed... i m a writter myself n i can say that this is what r readers r waiting for! after the 1st time i read it all over again... ;)
keep up the good work!