Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
kiki19857 chapter 31 . 8/21
Have you written any more stories? This story is amazing!
Gissiie chapter 12 . 7/6
I love it so far, but I can't help but think that the only reason that Tentei would feel worried for Sarea or feel his heart beating fast, or anything that has to do with romance and love.. is because they're bonded. Like if they already love each other, but because they're forced to. Do they learn to love each other? Or do they just already have all those romantic feelings because of the bond? I feel like his feelings aren't controlled. If he feels enraged at the fact that someone hurts her, it's because it's an instinct, not because he genuinely feels enraged. As if he had not control over his feelings.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/8
This is one of the best fics I have ever read Great Job! ..
aiyu chapter 31 . 5/30
neva read sumthing so awsome b4! its certainly an award wining story. i feel as if i m jus transported to their world n everything was hapenning just b4 my very eyes... everything was so much in detail! i m truely impressed... i m a writter myself n i can say that this is what r readers r waiting for! after the 1st time i read it all over again... ;)
keep up the good work!
R chapter 31 . 4/11
I know you said at the end of this chapter that you would write a sequel... That was nine years ago and still no sequel. So sad, because I really wanna know what happens between Nakamura and Sun. Please write it?
Feline Predator chapter 31 . 2/23
Please come back! I fell in love with your characters! Please post a preview! Are you going to return to FP? Sorry if I sound demanding, but...PLEASE GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR COUCH AND POST THE DAMN SEQUEL. :D

As you can obviously tell I can't wait for the sequel, if there will be one... :C I found your story a month ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it during that time. It's a shame you haven't posted in 8 years, because I can tell a lot of people miss you. Including myself. Even though I just found you on FP, it seems as though you aren't here anymore. (please prove me wrong!)

I love your sense of humor and you made me laugh sooo many times. Sadly I'm fairly new to FP so I don't know how to PM you, so hopefully one day you'll see this message while scrolling through your old FP acount. And you did leave us with many loose ends, and you haven't tied them up for the past 8 years so... hope that's gonna remind you people are expecting a sequel. Unless you died in the past 8 years hears a message, DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20
Little Cam so cute yet so sad!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/16
You should put up the sequel. I look forward to seeing how the fox handles things.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16
Looovvee!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15
I love guys with long hair!
opera123 chapter 31 . 1/14
your writing talent is humbling
I want to thank you for sharing your talent to write.
I loved you story and will probably reread it repeatedly for as long as it is posted.
The story was original and extremely well thoughtout in character and plot development.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12
i don't like your fic, no no no.
i am in love with it
seriously need to publish
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12
your writer skills are sharp as blade, looking forward to more chapters
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12
just wanted to read something for free one night and found your story online
its amazing, but i think u already know that
NovemberRedAngel chapter 31 . 1/7
First I would like too say that, I had just finished reading this story today, and that I'm thoroughly impressed with it, no wonder it got so much attention. Next I would to say I am thoroughly looking forward to the sequel, especially since, even though Nakamura is kinda a dick, he is technically one of my favorite mythical creatures, or at least close enough to a kitsune, dragons are number two on that list for me, and next if their relationship turns out anything like teiten's and Sarea's then he most likely will turn out a little less, dickish for lack of a better word, and possibly a lot more loving, looking forward to it. One last thing I don't have an account here and I'm not sure getting one here but I do have a fanfiction account, November Red Angel. Now enough of my rambling and keep up the good work.
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »