Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 31 . 4/9
You are one heck of an amazing writer. To have such vivid and clear imaginations is something which cannot be accomplished by all. I just wanted to say that this is by far one of my most favorite stories. I just fan girled over the couple. You are so gonna be one of my fav authours! Keep writing so I can keep enjoying! ;)
WithinAMind chapter 31 . 3/16
Brilliant! I loved the whole thing, and the fan-girl I am, I'll be waiting for a sequel. :)
Scarlet Rose Xanders chapter 2 . 2/23
I love this fantastic story! My favorite part was chapter one when the guy landed right on top of her! . Thanks for posting this up!
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 31 . 2/17
I love this story! But I really want to read the story with Sun and Nakamura.. can you tell me where you keep it because I would love to read about it!
Miho Tribe chapter 7 . 1/20
I loved this chapter! Especially hearing from Tien's point of view. :)
jyottoor chapter 2 . 1/2
In the past year or so this is my third time reading this story... love it
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
Hello,

I have read this story at least 9 times over the years. It was great. I was wondering if you still are going to write the sequel? I really miss reading great stories on FP.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
You should write a story for Aoi
MayGirl85 chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
So foreign dignitaries can just transport themselves anywhere they want in the castle, even to bedchambers where the crown prince and his mate are initiating their bond? Again, I like your story, but if I were an assassin I'd have been having a field day with this couple. They are incredibly killable.
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
I'm liking all these little things that make your story original. Like the mating, but with the extra bond. Its well done.
MayGirl85 chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
As much as I am enjoying your story, I am having problems accepting that Sarea has been assaulted TWICE and then acts as if everything is ok. Assault is a crime. Scratching someone's face up, and being bodily thrown are not things someone can just shrug off. Particularly for a crown princess in the culture your story describes.
MayGirl chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I like your story. Its got a light comedy to it that works. I like Sarea too. Some characters can be just whiny, but you capture her youthful eagerness along with her inner strength. Tentei is also an interesting character.
chrissysam chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
This was amazing! I read in your AN that you are writing a squeal with the best friends, I can't wait for it!
Alana chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
I can't believe you didn't do as sequel, that's so disappointing! Such a good story! I loves Cameron but I felt like I have no closure with him and the feud :(
Black Ravenz chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
I have been rereading this story for God knows how many times and I never get sick of it. Well, just at some parts, but for the most part I am completely in LOVE with this! It has been one of my favourite ones to read and I really hope you write the sequels! i have been DYING to know what is going to happen to Sun and Nakamura! I just hope wverythinng is going well for you and you may have time to write :)
With Love,