Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
Plsplspls chapter 31 . 7/7
I just finished this and I loved it so much love all the detail you put into it I cant wait for the sequel I hope you will write more this story was just so fucking good omgosh im in love with dragons for sure now lmfao
Plsplspls chapter 17 . 7/6
Loved the lemon lmaooo
Plsplspls chapter 4 . 7/6
This is great I really like the way you have your pages set up cant wait to keep reading
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26
Can you please write a story id nakamura and Sun? I’m begging :(
sd9433 chapter 1 . 5/2
really good story just finished this book on may 3, 2018. I wish you wrote its sequel story as well. You are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9
Please write the sequel! I loved your story. You should seriously think about publishing it.
Aurialis chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Very well written book. Lovable characters, amzing and humorous writing style and creative plot. I read it twice just to make sure I didnt miss a single word...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
Lovely idea. I keep picturing Sarea as a curvy ref head, like Scarlett Johansson. All soft curves, tiny waist, pouty lips. S very tempting package
Thirdly chapter 25 . 10/23/2017
The ring scene was beautiful, and hilarious. I loved how she freaked out when she couldn't pull it off and how she deemed Tentei's vision of her askew. I'm DYING of curiosity about Nakamura and what he plans to do about Sun.
Thirdly chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
Well, I found my OTP. Nakamura and Sun are just...I love them lol.
Thirdly chapter 23 . 10/23/2017
Sun and Nakamura~ I swooned so hard. Be still, my heart.
Thirdly chapter 21 . 10/23/2017
LMAO yay Sun, oggling Nakamura for fans everywhere.
Thirdly chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Woo! Go beastie, ha ha. Well, she WAS an orphan. I'm sure even she doesn't know her own origins.
Thirdly chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
Gaaaaah I hope nothing bad happens to Cameron! He's my second favorite.
Thirdly chapter 14 . 10/23/2017