Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
Darkangel28541 chapter 11 . 10/27
I fall in love with this story everytime I read it.
elizabethngagne chapter 16 . 6/20
I have so far no commented because I have had nothing to complain about and since this fic is completed I didn't think that I should. However this chapter toes a very dangerous line that should never be crossed. I'm not sure of the age of the author or anything else but what I do know is that when he started making her throb and using her desire to get the better of and in a way guilt tripping her with the knowledge that he will die if she does not consent to him, you've crossed the line into rape territory. I can tell that you struggled with this chapter somewhat as you tried to take back what he was forcing on her and say hat she gave consent (and she did in the end) but it does not excuse his methods. I would suggest (if you plan to edit this still at all) that you change Tentei's initial seduction methods or cut the first part out all together. It got better but when he tries to force her to have sex with him by showing her pleasure, he is attempting to force her to yield to his demands, willing or not. Otherwise this fic is great so far! Thank you for all the hard work
Guest chapter 31 . 4/26
Your story is realy great. Id like to read the sequel!:)
mgaa chapter 31 . 3/29
thank you so much for sharing your story...I really enjoyed it 'c,'
Roxasfleur chapter 31 . 2/5
I LOVE THIS!
ixia208 chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
Any chance your're up for sun and nakamura's story? Hehehe just my wishful thinking.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
Great story! I love it :) Good work!.
kiki19857 chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
Have you written any more stories? This story is amazing!
Gissiie chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
I love it so far, but I can't help but think that the only reason that Tentei would feel worried for Sarea or feel his heart beating fast, or anything that has to do with romance and love.. is because they're bonded. Like if they already love each other, but because they're forced to. Do they learn to love each other? Or do they just already have all those romantic feelings because of the bond? I feel like his feelings aren't controlled. If he feels enraged at the fact that someone hurts her, it's because it's an instinct, not because he genuinely feels enraged. As if he had not control over his feelings.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
This is one of the best fics I have ever read Great Job! ..
aiyu chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
neva read sumthing so awsome b4! its certainly an award wining story. i feel as if i m jus transported to their world n everything was hapenning just b4 my very eyes... everything was so much in detail! i m truely impressed... i m a writter myself n i can say that this is what r readers r waiting for! after the 1st time i read it all over again... ;)
keep up the good work!
R chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
I know you said at the end of this chapter that you would write a sequel... That was nine years ago and still no sequel. So sad, because I really wanna know what happens between Nakamura and Sun. Please write it?
Fuzzy Slipperz chapter 31 . 2/23/2015
Please come back! I fell in love with your characters! Please post a preview! Are you going to return to FP? Sorry if I sound demanding, but...PLEASE GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR COUCH AND POST THE DAMN SEQUEL. :D

As you can obviously tell I can't wait for the sequel, if there will be one... :C I found your story a month ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it during that time. It's a shame you haven't posted in 8 years, because I can tell a lot of people miss you. Including myself. Even though I just found you on FP, it seems as though you aren't here anymore. (please prove me wrong!)

I love your sense of humor and you made me laugh sooo many times. Sadly I'm fairly new to FP so I don't know how to PM you, so hopefully one day you'll see this message while scrolling through your old FP acount. And you did leave us with many loose ends, and you haven't tied them up for the past 8 years so... hope that's gonna remind you people are expecting a sequel. Unless you died in the past 8 years hears a message, DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2015
Little Cam so cute yet so sad!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/16/2015
You should put up the sequel. I look forward to seeing how the fox handles things.
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »