Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
soooo goood! just read the first chapter, I'm happy it's complete so i can read all of it in one go. Thankyou :D
B chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Gahhh! I can already tell that this will be good!
lauren chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
The first chapter totally captured my attention - well done!
Madzz chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
This is my favv fan fiction,

wish you'd continue :)

thanks :)))
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
LOVED IT! AWESOME STORY XD
too addicted to fiction chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
This was a super fun read - very creative and entertaining! Loved the fantasy elements, the sassy characters, and, of course, the wonderful romance. It was exciting and quick-paced, and I'm totally in favor of you writing a book at some point ;) I sort of wish we knew more about what happened with Nakamura and Sun, but I'm gonna assume they eventually got together, haha. Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
... youre not going to post the sequel are you
Random Girl chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
I've read this story like, 5 times already and I can't seem to get enough of it XD
Really love it, great job! 3
R. Ficst chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Very much enjoyed. _
Lishax chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
i was in love with this story up until chapter 22. then it just became a big cliche and i couldn't read it any more. i know its stupid, but i can't read bestfriend is mates/in love with the other halfs sibling or best friend etc. happens too often that i get so disappointed that i don't feel for the story like i did before that. sorry.
Crunchie chapter 31 . 10/12/2012
I have read this book twice now and I still love it :)
HikariYamino chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
OH MY BEJEEZUS! I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY AND KYAAAAAH AFTER READING THIS STORY IN ONE DAY! IM SO EXCITED THAT I'N FARTING FIRECRACKERS EVERYWHERE! WOOOOOOOOHOOOO! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I DON'T THINK WORDS CAN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FRICKIN STORY! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! Gosh, i'm so high right now!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hi. I'm from China and I'm pretty sure that the books say that dragons have the head of a horse, the body of a snake, the claws/feet of a chicken and the antlers of a deer.
willow chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
loveitloveitloveitloveit i cannot stop reading this. the story is writted so well and the characters are absolutely amazing. thank you paws for writing a phenomenal story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Hey its such an amazin chapter... I love this chapter... :) :)
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »