Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
DormDad chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
I like Nakamura. He reminds me of a martial arts instructor I had once. I learned a lot from him at the expense of many bruises and wrenched joints. He even taught my wife how to throw me into a wall. Boy did that hurt!
DormDad chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Fun and a chapter I cheered through. I like Cameron. He is becoming more like a guide/mentor than servant. The transformation of the prince was cool and chilling.
DormDad chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Loved the interaction between the females here. Sarea's response was royal in the highest regard. I feel sorry for the other one when Tentai gets there. He will be great annoyed-add here furious.
DormDad chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Using older references than LOTR, the Fae (or Faire) are a group of eleven; wood, water, air- whence we get "fairy" as to are the leprechauns and many classes of nymphs (arguably Elven), Centaurs and other half-creatures. High old English can be a pain. The goblins and orcs were once thought to be among the race of Fae, but as they do not qualify as Fair, I doubt it. I would still consider them in that genre of folk though should you use them in that fashion. Shape-changer,s as demonstrated by the Fae that our dragon lord caught, are known to have been said to be among us with out our knowing. See any Irish folk tale.

As to your story: Good work and looking forward to the rest. I hope you had a good journey. I wish that you had written more stories. I know that in writing one such story can exhaust an author; let alone multiple stories. Write On!
One other thing- I too have a had time keeping on track doing daily things when there is a good story to peruse. ;)
DormDad chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
You should e pleased. I too was grinning at her reaction. His was priceless. The length seems fine. The pace is slow and I like that, it gives time to really develop characters and plot line. I am sure that action will soon be coming our way. do not hurry just for the sake of hurrying. Write On!
DormDad chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Questions
Do the blood beasts ever do more than influence the actions of the dragon?
Does the dragon ever transform from bipedal to the form that we know?
Most Chinese lore claims that the dragon can fly through the air without wings, but that it was seen as a sign of great fortune to speak or be in the company of one, even briefly. Does your story follow any of that?

So far I have enjoyed reading your story. I do wish that the chapters were longer though. Keep giving us as much as you can.
May I assume that you are from the UK?
Please Write On!
DormDad chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Based upon your descriptions of their hair...What would purple be? It used to signify royalty. Each color should have a trait then that personifies it then?
Their were some tense problems in this chapter. I really like that you give us an insight into what you are thinking, however you could do that within the story in such as way as to enhance the story. Write On!
dream-beautiful chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
While I really do like this story and I love Tentei and the rest of the Dragon Royals I dislike Sarea. She's narrow-minded and judgmental and despite her practicality, sensibility, and kindess they're still pretty offsetting. Starting off with her description of Sun: Really? Just because someone's a model or really pretty or blonde does not make them automatically of lesser intelligence. Also, the sex with Tentei. Well written ;) But then Sarea's narrating has to go and make me mad lol! Just because someone loves sex does not mean they are a slut, that's a little offensive. Not only that, she's acting with an aura of immaturity and melodrama that contradicts her cool behavior from the beginning of the story. Other than that I liked the sidestory with Nakamaru and Sun, a little random but an interesting pairing.
dream-beautiful chapter 31 . 6/19/2012
There were much too many loopholes in the plot, what with their bond linking and mind reading. All those times Tentei and Sarea were facing relationship difficulties, you'd assume he'd just read her mind and figure out what her problem was. Many questions on the mind reading was left unanswered. Also, even with the promise of sequels there could've been some more closure on certain things. And last but not least, all those things you mentioned in your footnotes should've been relayed in the actual story, don'tcha think. The whole Hoshi/Telemnar marriage thing didn't make any sense until I read your Authors Note.
CassieboBassie chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love this story. Absolutely timeless. I keep returning to this story even though years have gone by since I've read it. i hope wherever you are, you read this.
Loki's Princess chapter 31 . 6/6/2012
This had to have been the best story I have ever read! You should get this published! You kept me totally engrossed in the story I had a hard time putting it down because I just HAD to finish it! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Loki's Princess
AlanisBRAVO chapter 31 . 5/21/2012
Ahhhh! I love , love , love , this story ! I read this story over and over again ! That's how much I love it , I never cease to get tired of this amazing story! You are a incredible writer as well , I know you hear that a lot , but you truly are! I love how you made Tentei , and of course Sarea , I love them both , especially as a couple , Gahhh! I love this story 1,000,000x . Thank you for writing this story this is one of my top 10 favorite stories on fictionpress . :)
sigea chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
OOh this looks so great! I now know what I am going to be doing for the next couple of nights instead of sleeping;)
OrangeKiss chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
You're such a great author! This story is pure awesomeness. It is so enthralling to read, the plot being very unique as it is. I totally fell in love with your dragon and life mates concept. Koibito no Ryu truly deserves the award it had received, and for that I'd like to congratulate you-though it's been yeaaaaars already! You did a majestic work writing this golden story.

Koibito no Ryu is one-of-a-kind. Hands down.

~OrangeKiss

P.S.: I am also really, really looking forward to Soulmates, though I'm afraid you dropped it since it's been 6 years already. But I'm still very hopeful. Please write it! I would be very much happy 3.
MorWolfMor chapter 31 . 4/20/2012
I absolutely LOVED your story! It was so well-written, and just plain amazing, that I couldn't stop reading it once I began :) I applaud your wonderful gift of writing. It's truly a wonderful story. :) great job 0

~Wolfy