Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
DorkExpress chapter 31 . 9/10/2011
This is very well written and it has enough fluf, action and everything! I loved it really, now I'm off to read the sequel!

XOXO
MelikaCalva chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So first off you should know that I really love this story. I read it a while ago, and then just now re-read it.

But something struck me as I was reading it. I kept forgetting that the dragons had antlers, and you had motions that would not really be possible if one had impressive sharp pointy antlers. If you ever want to publish this, I would suggest either making the antlers more prevalent or just taking them out, after reading all the stuff you know about this type of dragon I don't see you being willing to just take it out.

First off all that kissing, and she never feels them when she is running her fingers through his hair? In the more intimate scenes there a few instances where sharp antlers would impale her stomach and or legs(I don't want to be more explicit then that sorry...) And at the very end with all the ear grabbing, you almost have to mention her ducking around the antlers, or once again everyone has forgotten they are there. You say they have antlers, but you don't SHOW them to us... for instance in chapter 29 you write...

"Then those same indigo orbs sharpened and before he knew it said darling wife was happily twisting his ears everyway she pleased."

Instead you could try something like, "Then as those same indigo orbs sharpened and before he knew it said wide had snaked her hands around his antlers and was twisting his ears every which way she pleased."

I hope this doesn't offend you. Have a great week!
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 31 . 9/8/2011
Hi. HII

This was WONDERFUL! Thank you for writing it!

...do you suppose you could make a sequel... about Sun and nakamura? I am very interested in their developing relationship...
Crazy-Hime chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
Oh My Gosh! I Effin LOVE ur STORY!

I wish u make more story that really satisfy us!

One thing: This is the first fictionpress fict that i have read and i'm totally glad!

Thanks.
Lascochick chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Luv it wat abut soulmates
Deadlover chapter 31 . 8/14/2011
Love this, completely flawless story, you should do more like it!
Alicat05812 chapter 31 . 7/28/2011
Ok so I loved this story it was so intresting I hope that you continue to write more.
missmarymacintosh chapter 31 . 7/12/2011
This is AMAZINGG! I powered through it! I was a woman possessed This is fantastic!1 Well done fellow Draco/ginny fan!
Trixie chapter 31 . 7/10/2011
I have tears in my eyes. This is the perfect ending. :)

Your story is a work of art, and your characters are wonderfully developed. Congratulations, you've done a brilliant job!It was an absolute pleasure reading it, and I look forward to reading more of your writings!
cookymonster chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
le sequel?
Sam chapter 31 . 7/7/2011
Sequel please! I read this story a while ago and it is just as awesome as I remember. Please if you could write the sequel I would love you forever )
Ray-Anne chapter 31 . 7/7/2011
Good story, very cute ...almost. You're a good writer, and the story was well resourced (which is sometimes a rare thing).

Although maybe next time answer your comments in a personal message. It is a bit odd to see you probably spending more time (and more length) on responses than some chapters.
Rdhddstpchld93 chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Hello! I am currently reading your story (Which is AMAZING btw! One of the best I've ever read!), and I happened to come across the the word irregardless in chapter 18. I wasn't sure if you knew or not but irregardless is not a word. I just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to fix it or not. Also, I wanted to tell you Koibito no Ryu has me on the edge of my seat, and I just can't seem to get enough of it!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 31 . 7/5/2011
You never put up the sequel. :(

Love the story though!

:-)
JinxQuinn chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
In the immortal words of Sarea, "AH! My virgin eyes!"

Nonetheless, this was an incredible chapter. Very enthralling, and a little frightening at how well you depicted them. I saw them, and promptly turned red in a manner that even Sarea would be proud of.

I know this story is complete, but you MUST keep writing. Maybe a sequel ;D Ah well, I know the answer would probably be no. But perhaps another story to corrupt and capture my poor, inexperienced mind? Haha, I kid. Nothing about this story is corrupted. It's beautiful, and I'm sad that this story has to end. Why can't they go on forever?

Sugoi (not sure if that's how you spell it in English, but it stil means "amazing")
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »