Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
MochiLover chapter 31 . 2/19/2011
I loved your story. I couldn't stop reading. & I can't wait for the Soulmates :)
cheesecake15 chapter 31 . 2/12/2011
My golly gosh, how I absolutely loved reading your story. It is a completely unique and enthralling story. You, dearest have captivated me, cannot wait to read more of you stories . xx .
AJ Skinner chapter 31 . 2/11/2011
Great story. Love the romance/supernatural and never thought about a human and dragon before. Interesting twist. Anyway wanted to know if you are still going to write a sequel as stated. Hope so!
Paper Kisses and Red Boats chapter 31 . 2/8/2011
I have to say, I cannot wait for a sequel with Nakamura and Sun
Alexa Dagger chapter 31 . 1/24/2011
Loved this story! I always enjoy a story that really makes me feel like i'm there in the same world they are, and this story was a really great read. Thank you author for being all amazing and stuffs...
Shadowfax31 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Why is the name and details Japanese, yet you are using chinese mythology?

If you google it,Japanese Dragon mythology is actually much more in depth and spiritual then chinese.

Ah, well. BTW, best cosplay wigs are mizu wigs of myspace
SparklingStar25 chapter 31 . 1/13/2011
Amazing story...!Loved all your characters and the plot is just too good..!

Cant wait for your sequel...I hope you post it soon..:) :)
Stephanie aka your 1 fan chapter 30 . 1/10/2011
hey! :)

i just reread your story for the FIFTH time. yes, fifth. :) i just love your stories to bits and pieces. i discovered it when you first posted it and am still eagerly awaiting your sequel, soulmates. do you know how much longer until you post it? i'm absolutely dying to know what happens to sun and the oh so sexy fox! ;) please update us as soon as you can. you have such a large group of devoted, loyal followers eagerly awaiting your turn.

with lots of love and admiration,

steph
freak-joy-spastic chapter 31 . 1/9/2011
I love this story! The characters are believable, the actions are never overplayed, and the way you tell it, it just makes sence. One creepy fact that I feel I have to mention though is that your main character reminds me(strangly)of myself. She makes a lot of the same desicions I would, so it's been a rather enjoyable read. The only real noticable differences between us that i can find include the fact she likes to study, I don't, she's got a temper with a good right hook, I don't, and I'm fortunate enough to not be orphaned. Like I said, crepy. Other than that I'm just in love with all the characters. I know I'm eager for 'Soulmates', and I know you said they stood a good chance of getting more romance in their lives already, but I jut wanted to give support to the whole, finding love for the Telemnar brothers thing. Cameron relly dose deserve someone good, and that poor baby the king really needs someone to mend his woonds as well. Ok thats all for now. Much anime love ~bye bye~
inlust chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
that last part made me cry...this story is awesomes!
Buhbyesuckers chapter 31 . 1/1/2011
omg!

i finally found this again! :D
Sephonie chapter 31 . 12/21/2010
When are you posting the sequal? This series is awesome!
ronandhermy chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hello there, I just wanted to tell you that I have thoroughly enjoyed your story for years. I was wondering if you were ever going to do that sequel with Sun and the Fox. I just enjoyed your story so much that I was looking forward to another bought of your writing. I know you're most recent writing has been fanfiction but please don't neglect your original stories. You've got a great world and some great characters to work with. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for a great story.
Single White Rose chapter 25 . 12/20/2010
Are you still thinking about making the Nakamura/Sun sequel? Because I REALLY think you should :)
LittleWolfPup chapter 31 . 12/15/2010
Great story, loved the plotline!

Are you still going to write Nakamura and Sun's story?

If so please put up soon!
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »