Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
HeARmeRaWR chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I love your writing. It's very refreshing D
HeARmeRaWR chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great opening chapter. It felt like I was reading the opening of a fairy tale, which I love likea whole lot lol
Last Wish chapter 31 . 1/6/2010
I haven't read a story on mythical creatures in a long while therefore this story was honestly refreshing. I thought your lemon scenes were quite visual haha No complaints. I'm guessing the sequel you spoke of at the end of chapter 30 isn't going to appear any time soon is it? :(
Garjan-Ingel chapter 31 . 1/3/2010
I read your story on recommendation from a friend and I loved it. Your characterization was amazing and realistic. I loved the depth of the characters, naturally of the two lovers, but Nakamura was awesome.

The way you worded the story was also amazing. Some novels do not provide the level of detail you did. Sarcastic narration was a nice touch too.

I know it's been a few years, but I hope you do write a sequel one day.

Thank you for writing this amazing story. Maybe I'll wander over to and check out your other stories...
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
I love this story! You must write a sequel for Sun! And, wait, I can't beleive I'm about to do this. My finger is hovering over the favorite button. AH! I pressed it! What have you done to me, O magician of words!
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Each new chapter I read becomes my new favorite! I think this might be the best fic I've ever read on this site! That was such an embarasing scene! Couldn't he wear pants! I'm on Sarea's side for this one. Tentei needs to be more curteous!
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Ha, I think my new favorite character is the voice in Tentei's head. Emotionaly constipated, ha! The last part of the chapter was so cute, I was awwing the entire time!
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
I was laughing so hard for this chapter! Seriously, my dog was looking at me funny. Definatly my favorite so far. I wish I was as good of a writer as you are. My atempts so far have saddly fallen flat. But who cares when you come across a story like this, you are a master!
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
I'm amazed! You've created a whole civilization and explained it to me in like 10,0 words! I think you should be a profetional writer. You could get this fic published into a real book. I know I'd buy it! But I think you should get a beta reader. You get your tences switched around a lot and it can be distracting. And again with my pronuciation problems, how do you say Tentei?
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I like your haircharacter idea. I didn't realize it at first, but when you pointed it out I was like OH,I get it:) Anyways, I totally agree with you on the whole denial is overated. It bugs the crap outa me. The only thing bad I have to say about anything is that you get you past, future, and present tence mixed around. And you say oft a lot. It's not that I don't like the word, it's just that it is out-dated and not really used a lot. Anyways, I love the parents! They have an actual personality! I keep reading these fics where they introduce the parents but then give them little to no character. I like Hoshi especially. Probably because she has the same name as my favoritest beserest horse in the world(I'm in love with that horse, I swear. Weird, I know). And yes, I know those aren't real words, but being correct is boring and udescriptive. And so is spelling things right, but that probably just because I can't spell for my life T_T Anyways, done with the overly long reveiw now:) Love this chapter!
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Idiots, why did they think knocking her out and kidnapping her would make Tentei happy? Anyways, I need a little help with pronuciation, how do you say Aoi? Please exuse any spelling mistakes, my computer screen is jacked up and I can't see what the heck I'm typing.
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
I really enjoy your writing style and am exited about this fic. I was laughing one moment and serious another; you can potray emotions so well that I can feel them myself. Keep up the good work!
Precious Escape chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hello! :)

This is probably my tenth time reading your story. :) I just wanted to write to say that I absolutely, positively love it! I want to express my gratitude in writing such a phenomenal piece - and providing such a great and precious escape! I broke my leg recently and it cheered me up greatly rereading your story. Words can't describe the huge glee and happiness you'd gift me if you would private message me a heads up if you're writing a sequel or not. :) :) :)

Thanks again and I admire you greatly for your heart-tugging writing skills. :)
KarmaC chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
This was a VERY good story. I really enjoyed the plot (I absolutely adore intertwining different mythical creatures/worlds together). I loved your Eastern dragons and how you had the antler manifestation, the claws, etc. Each detail of every character seemed well thought out which is always awesome.

Critique: The sole grammatical error throughout was your use of tenses. You switched from past to present to future and everything in between throughout the story and sometimes even in the same sentence. Also, you aren't using the correct tenses for each subject. The most constant example was the verb "to have":

I have

You have

He/She/It has

We have

They/You(plural) have

Other than that error, though, your story was superb and wonderfully original!

Kudos!
bubublacz chapter 27 . 12/25/2009
Have you read Jilted by serako? It's a really good story about a girl jilted in her wedding... hehehe...
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »