Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
mmhb
kktalk123katherine chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
OK... THAT WAS AMAZING... Please write a sequel... You are an amazing writer. I can't believe that this is so dang relatable. I find pieces of who I am and who I want to be in this story and that is one of the characteristics of a great literary work. I can't wait to see more of you works. Have a nice day! :)
Zippy Gonzalez chapter 31 . 4/22/2014
I finished this story in 6 hours and I have to say it's one of my favourites.
You've also rekindled my love for dragons, and your descriptions of the eastern and western dragons are quite exquisite. I have been thinking of getting a half-sleeve tattoo of a dragon and your story just confirmed my wishes lol.
I can't wait to read the sequel, and even though you updated this 8 years ago, I'm still going to thank you for your amazing writing.
p.s. the sex scenes though. holy shit that was intense and amazing. if only my sex life was like that, but alas, it is non-existent.
Once again, I am glad to have stumbled upon this story and thanks again for intriguing the fantasy/romance side of me! :)
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 31 . 4/9/2014
You are one heck of an amazing writer. To have such vivid and clear imaginations is something which cannot be accomplished by all. I just wanted to say that this is by far one of my most favorite stories. I just fan girled over the couple. You are so gonna be one of my fav authours! Keep writing so I can keep enjoying! ;)
WithinAMind chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Brilliant! I loved the whole thing, and the fan-girl I am, I'll be waiting for a sequel. :)
Scarlet R chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I love this fantastic story! My favorite part was chapter one when the guy landed right on top of her! . Thanks for posting this up!
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
I love this story! But I really want to read the story with Sun and Nakamura.. can you tell me where you keep it because I would love to read about it!
Miho Tribe chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I loved this chapter! Especially hearing from Tien's point of view. :)
jyottoor chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
In the past year or so this is my third time reading this story... love it
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
Hello,

I have read this story at least 9 times over the years. It was great. I was wondering if you still are going to write the sequel? I really miss reading great stories on FP.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
You should write a story for Aoi
MayGirl85 chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
So foreign dignitaries can just transport themselves anywhere they want in the castle, even to bedchambers where the crown prince and his mate are initiating their bond? Again, I like your story, but if I were an assassin I'd have been having a field day with this couple. They are incredibly killable.
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
I'm liking all these little things that make your story original. Like the mating, but with the extra bond. Its well done.
MayGirl85 chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
As much as I am enjoying your story, I am having problems accepting that Sarea has been assaulted TWICE and then acts as if everything is ok. Assault is a crime. Scratching someone's face up, and being bodily thrown are not things someone can just shrug off. Particularly for a crown princess in the culture your story describes.
MayGirl chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I like your story. Its got a light comedy to it that works. I like Sarea too. Some characters can be just whiny, but you capture her youthful eagerness along with her inner strength. Tentei is also an interesting character.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »