Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
fluffy chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
I am a sucker for romance. Love the way you write the story without being overly sappy. Reading about the relationship between Sarea and Tentei gives me a nice warm feeling inside. I have to confess though, my favourite pair is Sun and Nakamura. I like the way you make her sound a bit bad-ass.. I'm so excited for the sequel. Hope to see more Sun and Nakamura action! D
Dissolved Light chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
While I was reading this I was humming the words to 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' by Bonnie
Thank you so much for sharing this story to the world! (Or us, the people who read FictionPress and Fanfiction.;))
moonliteroses394 chapter 31 . 8/23/2013
Great story ! Looking forward to the sequel if you there ever is one !
crimson rose chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
I loved your book!
inactive123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I came back and reread the story. This is one of my favourite stories on FP. The development of the characters ;_; Tentei's rare soft side always gets to me but his arrogant and sexy personality is up there too haha. I love Sarea's personality and the way she handles herself. Thank you for this beautiful story!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
Wow. What a brilliant story! You have an incredible imagination :) I loved your characters: especially Tentei and Sarea. They were the perfect hero and heroine and made you want to keep reading to know what was happening to them. Really, fantastic job. I will be sure to go check out the sequel as well :) Hope it mentions Sarea and Tentei from time to time!
Black is Beautiful chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
I loved this story so much! Its definitely going onto my favourites list! :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
why cant i find d sequel? :O :O
Person chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
So he has antlers, long white hair, and silk robes...

Was anybody else picturing Inuyasha with horns?
suicidal.blackrose chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I have to say that this is probably my favorite story on fictionpress. Ever. I have read it many times and can never get enough. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with this community. :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Well, I think the chapter was wonderful. Tentei and Sarea's bickering is so entertaining.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Such a sweet chapter! Tentei may be an arrogant bastard, but he sure as hell love his little mate and this is what really matters.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Simply AWESOME. Tentei's transformation was amazing, I could picture a very beautiful white glowing Dragon flying in the skies... such a dreaming image, it kind of reminds me of Haku from Spirited Away *giggles* Oh Paws, I love more and more how the bond between Sarea and Tentei grows stronger... it's so lovely.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Wonderful chapter. Sarea's courage and determination to protect her friends makes her even more captivating in the eyes of the reader. She may not be a skillful fighter, but she has a warrior's heart and a fiery spirit. She's so perfect for the cold Dragon Prince.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
oh my god i love this story one of the best!
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »