Reviews for Koibito no Ryu
aurose chapter 31 . 4/23/2013
I love this! It's so creative, and well-written, and beautiful, and it just gives me the warm fuzzies!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hello! My name is Melissa and I work for a site called "A Drop of Romeo". Koibito no Ryu has just been added to our archive and reviewed under the "Supernatural/Fantasy" category. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: Koibito No Ryu was a story that I had heard much about. I'd even read it a few years ago when it was incomplete, but then promptly forgot about it. It was an absolute treat to go back and reread this exquisite story. With 1,000 reviews, it dominates over many in the fantasy category; it's definitely one of the most popular out there.

paws-bells gets right into the action, beginning with our leading male and female character's first confrontation. Tentei falls (literally) into Sarea's life within the first couple hundred words. Being a dragon has it's various perks, one of them being the fact that they each have Life Mates (somewhat akin to our version of "soul mates"). The problem is, Sarea doesn't want to be Tentei's Life Mate. Even if he is the crown prince in his world. However, their obviously bad first impressions of each other don't matter - fate has tied them together whether they like it or not.

In a perfect mix of fantasy and love/hate, Koibito No Ryu can leave you in a state of permanent fangirl. The characters maintain a high level of believability throughout the entire story, which is an extremely hard thing to do in a fantasy story. Sarea is an amazing character. She takes the whole situation in stride and keeps an incredibly sensible perspective considering the strange circumstances she's been pulled into. And, of course, there's Tentei: arrogant, protective, demanding, but sweet, loyal, and sexy all at the same time. As for the plot, just wow. I've never seen a dragon story before, despite my love for fantasy stories. You can tell just from the A/N's that paws-bells writes that she knows exactly what's going on in this world she has created. It's as if it's real. She/he truly has a talent for descriptive and imaginative writing with amazing emotional themes. Is it wrong for me to hope for a sequel? It would be spectacular.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Interesting turn of events. I wonder what are the true intentions of the elven people, Cameron seems pretty nice and reliable to me, so it's good, but what about the others?
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
It should be illegal to look that hot... Tentei is too damn irresistible. Awesome chapter!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Hi dear Paws, I'd like say that the chapter was great and I'm also very pleased with the characters development. Their bond is growing stronger very solwly, and they're beginning to understand each other. Such a wonderful story... I wish you could write a book, you know, since you're so talented an all. I'd totally support you!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Oh, Tien really knows how to carry a woman *giggles* the Royal Family is also so funny. I loved the chapter!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Whoa, what an intense chapter and so full of interesting information about Dragons and their Bondeds... I really like this plot you've created, it's utterly fascinating!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Such an interesting chapter... I loved the way Tentei is dealing with the Bond so far. He seems so cold, and now his locked emotions started to resurface... I wonder in which other ways Sarea will affect her mate. I like the redhead a lot, she seems nice and rational and don't go into silly tantrums nor go mistreating everyone in the Kingdom just because she is lost and stuff. Like you said she's a mature sensible young woman.

I wonder if Sarea, after the claiming, will become immortal or if she will just age very slowly.

Wonderful story!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Beware the wrath of the Ice Dragon... Marvelous chapter! I wonder how Sarea will react after learning she's the soulmate of a powerful Dragon Prince *giggles*
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I loved their first contact, it was funny and at the same time so intense.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hello Paws, after reading your amazing fanfictions I decided to take a look at your original work and I must admit that I like a lot your idea *no surprise here, since I love your writing style*. A romance between Dragon and Human... sounds so beautiful and full of promisses!
Desertfyre chapter 31 . 4/12/2013
This was a beautiful story! I LOVED it! I can't wait to read the sequel! Thanks so much for this romantic wild and awesome journey! I love Tentai and Sarea! D
madz chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
i love this story :)
Taraxoxo chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
This was am amazing story
Guest chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
Are you ever going to write the sequel? I think if you did post it that would be the best day ever.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »