Reviews for A Special School
SunKat411 chapter 23 . 4/27/2008
This is a good story so far. I'm working on one too. Hope you do good with future whitings.
travelingwind chapter 23 . 4/26/2008
He has no special rockets? Or a heater?

Or a nice tiny mini freezer? or a snack compartment?

But... But... well I guess having a GPS is good...
Courtney-V-T chapter 22 . 2/20/2008
What a cute way to end it. Kind of cliched too, but nowadays, everything is cliched, right? XD I love Maaya Sakamoto too, so that really gave the ending a plus.

Orginally, I wasn't going to ask any questions (sorry). But, when i read the reviews, I noticed that no one did. So, I'm going to help you out.

First one is for Blanche:

Do you have a crush on Daray or something?

Next one is for Daray:

What are your hobbies? And are you afraid of anyone or anything, I mean...AT ALL?

To Rhi-chan and Than:

How did you guys start dating?

To Hao:

How many Sci-parents do you have exactly? I don't rememeber if this was answered in the story or not, but if it was, please repeat the answer.

To Vlad:

How do people usually respond to you telling them that you're a vampire? And when you tell them that you only drink cola, are they all, "Schwaa?"

To Istas:

Do you have any cool android abilities? Like, built in weaponry and stuff like that?

To Molly:

Do you realize that, thanks to the final chapter, you totally remind me of Tomoyo Daidoji? And I'm not even sure I spelled that right!

To Inu-chan and Neko-Kun:

What do you guys like to do in your spare time and what kinds of music do you listen to?

To the entire cast:

What are you guys going to do now that the story is over? Do you guys have lives?

That's all I can think of right now. I hope this helps for whenever you get to the extras chapter; I really want to read it.

And I read the last chapter at school, so sorry it took so long for me to review. Been too busy to read anything.
lich king roxas chapter 22 . 2/4/2008
i loved your story. it rocks. I am new. please r and r my story. It name is dark crystal.
Soosie chapter 22 . 1/28/2008
that was really enjoyable!
loves-emo-guys-with-hair chapter 22 . 1/22/2008
That's it? NO! YOU MUST DO A SEQUEL! SOON! PLEASE!
Courtney-V-T chapter 20 . 1/19/2008
I was expecting a lot of the things that happened in this chapter. But it still made me laugh non-the-less.

Aw...One chapter left? It is very sad, but I look forward to it regardless. You did a good job on this.
loves-emo-guys-with-hair chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
CLIFFY! Sorta...lol...this is great, i wondered if Vlad was No-kun...but i ignored it...CUTE! UPDATE SOON!
Lee-Ahh chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
Haha, these chapters always make me smile. It's original.

Ahh, I only know the cat-girl. Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. (?)

_
lilkelly353 chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
oh that was cute

Than's true form reminds me of chrono crusade.

were the two girls ... Ichigo and Lum?
loves-emo-guys-with-hair chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Cool..i'll have to read the rest!
Lilkelly353 chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
Than got run over by Rhi-chan...sadly ironic. But really funny!

"He had a fist-mark on his face"

snicker...
Animate84 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Hey. NICE LITTLE COMEDY HERE.

I really hope Than & Rhi-chan can patch things up for good, they're quite good as a comedic couple. Also hope Vlad & Hao get a few moments too.

Poor Blanche's single and the goth really couldn't care.

I'll be keeping an eye on this masterpiece.

I also like the trailer at the beginning, a first to my knowledge.
Courtney-V-T chapter 17 . 11/26/2007
Poor Than is miserable yet at the same time, I'm amused by his sadness.

Daray, you are all kinds of awesome.

I'm glad you updated.
Courtney-V-T chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
Hao being a Mary-Sue? That's funny, especially since I never fully came to understnad what Mary-Sue was before...

Aw...Poor Than. I wonder if Rhi-chan will have a change of heart.

I'd love to draw some fanart for you, but I'm not so sure I'd be able too. I'm so busy.

I can't wait for the next chappie!
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »