Reviews for laundry detergent and love
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I don't think so. I thought it was really cute. I really liked it. You are talented. Keep writing. ]
Tiberia chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Actually, i liked this work. its unique, and i think it conveys alot of meaning, i wish i could have moments like that with a girl. write some more.

Signed Blake

(Tiberia)
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
You're not losing your talent at all! I really like this piece, I can relate to it a lot. Beautiful. Keep writing.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I liked the diction but the poem felt scattered and not in the way you would want. It needs perhaps some editing, focus, but still I enjoyed it and the portrayal of yourself.
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i like how you wrote it. its it up.~Liz
akaSummer chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Beautiful. I don't know why you're insecure about this one; it was just as wonderful as all the rest. I love reading your work when I don't feel like writing, it's always very inspiring and motivating. Thank you.
Plinky chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I didn't review this?

Right. :D

"summer sat embedded in the wood, under the scent of fourohnine and that sweet sweat of dancer. dolls." That is beautiful.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful poem.

Keep writing!
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Simply gorgeous. If there's room, it's going on my favorites list.

Update soon, please!

Christine
The Melancholy Cocoa Bean chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
this is truly amazing. going on faves DEFINETLY. summer slept in our hair - URGH i wish i had your talent!
kaylajac chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
wow. that is honestly SO gorgeous.

'summer has been sleeping in our hair'

i think everything that you write is automatically, by default, entirely beautiful. i adore this.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow. I could have sworn I'd reviewed this but appearently not... Oh well!

I love this. I absolutely do. It's kind of sad though, the begining, and then it picks up. I love the idea of a little boy lost in laundry detergent. And the summer has been sleeping in our hair... Such great imagery. And the repition of "oh,/ you're just what i needed)" added a really nice touch.

This is great and it's amazing since you haven't written "in so long." I really mean it; I don't think you're losing any talent. I think it one of your best pieces.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed you in ages.

First off,what a startling a lovely mixture,laundry detergent and reeks of beauty.I think the nice thing of this poem is that you are not terribly clear with it,and i think it is totally gorgeous.I adore these lines most;"s.u.m.m.e.r has been sleeping in our hair/drinking up our dreams",but it was so hard to .
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Just going to ignore your authors note as this is beautiful! Just loved so many ideas in this from the yellow ribbons around wrists to suicide can't touch us and the ending especially! Just stunning. Why are you not on my favourites list already? Changing that now!
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I loved the line, 'touched suicide with our fingertips', that was such an intriguing image in my head. This was so powerful in the way that it caught my attention straight away, great work!
classic violet chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This poem truly moved me. It was so gorgeous, and even if you don't think it's that beautiful, I simply love it. It conveys so much and it's so wonderfully written. This poem is simply amazing and a gorgeous one.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »