Reviews for sublime effect
beulah-land chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i really love the first 's something about the way the words roll together. i guess maybe i just know the feeling.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
this is beautiful.. love it
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I don't know what to say, but I do admire your style. Write on.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Very nice. "where candlelit moons shimmered" is beautiful, great job.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
m. i like "Candlelit moons". sounds like my past couple of summers too. i like it. i think you had more to say, because the poem is so general and brief, but what you did put down is nice. i like the use of the word "sip". i love it when people use rare verbs. ha. anyways. very nice write.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
hmm thats gorgeous. i love your writing :)

-naomi

loves
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wonderful! Once again...your style is terrific.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I really like this, its very deep and moving, so much going on in it, but theres also this sense of calm coming over the poem as you read it, well done, this is amazing!
classic violet chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
oh, gorgeous. simply lovely.
astral boy chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
nice, it's festive and exciting. likes.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
beautiful. i adore it.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
i love this... it's so incredible. i love reading your stuff, it's the ultimate love and this... this was just awesome. brilliant job.
she wants revenge chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
(fantasy too real/in a part of the world/where candlelit moons shimmered/the colors of your skin-/beaches and clubs and sex)

these lines are amazing. stirrs up memories of my summers past, adolescent heartbreaks...

your poetry is always beautiful. never stop writing
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
a dazzling, fractured picture you paint here masterfully with words. "(fanstasy too real" was my favorite line. what is great about this poem-as most of your poems-is that none of the sentences make a real sentence. they never seem to end or start, but the images are created perfectly, and they are created in such a way that the motion of the words is part of the theme. not a very good explanation, but in short: i love your style. unique, explosive, and beautiful. :)

love, .