Reviews for not at all inspiring
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hm, (nods in approval) poetry about being uninspired is pretty inspiring! What would the world be like without you Dani? people would still be writing poetry about birds and stuff, (not slandering birds or anything) hahhaa, im in school right now, and I like going into the computer lab with the sole purpose of sitting next to someone and freaking them out. Like, Ill sit down, and then Ill look at them, and when they look at me, I look away real quick, then I move my keyboard really close to me, like Im trying not to let them see what Im typing, and then I look at them weird, and then i look straight at my keyboard, and start typing madly, look at them again, and start laughing, I look back down again...then I look up again, and look really offended, I get up, grab my things, and YELL, "I CAN'T SIT NEXT TO YOU ANYMORE!" and I run to the door, and quickly say, "I need to find a more suitable host body..." And run away, so then the punch line...they look at my computer, which I leave on...and Im on the Precious Moments figurine fansite, and they see the lengthly blog Ive written about how i keep my display cabinet with all my precious moments figures in it well dusted...yea, its basically a fun thing to do...