Reviews for Did You Hear About Us
Brightheart chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
interesting. i liked the first ending more than the alternate one.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
this was really cute and I loved it but the alternate ending was really sad!
silentscream4luv chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
GREAT STORY!It truly is...but honestly i DONT like the alternate ending, i love how they have a happen ending, maybe you can do an update or and ep to show that she did marry him and have his kids...
Highlands chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
i didnt like the alternate ending and wish that there was more of mel and franklin.. but it was a nice ending :)
Aphrodides chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
I wish I wouldn't of read the alt. ending! I liked the idea of them being together. This was a good story, just like the rest!
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
Aww, this chapter was so sad. It made me cry! I'll read some of your other stories and review on them as well.
2cute2btrue chapter 11 . 6/13/2006
i like the 1st ending much bettrr
Chel-Chang chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
Wait- that was confusing? I didnt get it, but its so sad, wtheck! update soon?

chelchang
reach4thesky chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
i absolutely love it!
Lavender L. C chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Its cute. Great job.

LLC ;)
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Aww, I wish that this story didn't have to end. It shocked me to find that Francesca loved Melissa, but I'm glad things are turning out alright between them. I hope you will write a sequel to this story.
2cute2btrue chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
yea can u plz put the alternate ending i wannt to c it even thou this ending was very sik
Liteupmynight chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
how can someone be so cruel? why would they do that to franklin! aww this is suchh a great story. I can't wait to read more.
TheNextLittleMermaid chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
*sniff* *sniff* franklin is missing...DARN IT!

damn that bitch francisca! my god she is such a freakin bitch goin behind her back like that to b with jake. and r u saying that francisca is bisexual? weirdd...

i luv this story tho and PLEASE keep writing. i want MORE! MOREE! and thank u for reviewing sum of my stuff, i appreciated it! hope to c more from u soon!

*TheNextLittleMermaid*
Speirmint chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
This is a really good story so far, I can't wait to see what develops. I dont understand Melissas feelings though, she needs to pick its not right for her to make Franklin wait.