Reviews for Railroad Tracks
jennielove chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
i loved it. but it was a little confusing with all the names. overall it was good.
A Helper chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
That was good. But I'm really confused about all of Tristan's names. The story sounded like it was focused on about three guys or so. That made it extremely confusing in the end when the different stories start to tie up.
A Helper chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Cool story!
kris89 chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
they're getting happy with the chloriform (i can't spell). and i'm just wondering why everyone just barges into his room. i mean EVERYONE!
kris89 chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
you should have just told me what his name was. i mean in this story he went by Norbert, Nat, Tristan, Alexander, and Alex. i was completely confused all the way to you said his whole name. but other than that, you kept me on the edge of my seat. great job.
kris89 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
where did the name nat come from tristan. and another thing, is tristan bi?
youpin chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
GOOD STORY
Alenor chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
that's a BIG family! big families are nice though, everyone has someone to spend time with :) great story, cya later Alenor
Renee chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
Nice story men
Elena chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
Aw come on! You call him Tristan then Norbert then Alexander make up your mind already!

it's infuriating not misterious it just pisses off the reader, it's so confusing! god...

I had to get that out of my system really couldn't help myself...

Other than that not a bad story... kinda weird but no bad.
Strangely Natural chapter 12 . 10/10/2006
This was nutty, funny, beautiful and optimistic, great story!
AshKing89 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
sorry i can't read anymore because i am confused about whos tristan, and samantha and norbert and nat and thom and kelly. try to better explain the story and maybe i'll better understand it at another time. sorry about the bad reveiw. C.P.
Ashley chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
I think this story was awsome! it was very cute! People are to lazy to review...tisk tisk people the authors need to hear what you think it makes them feel good! but yes great story!
Elspeth Setzer chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
i am the first rviewer, going where no review has ever gone before! haha. well, i enjoyed this story, and i already read the first chapter of the sequel. keep writing!