Reviews for Questions I Can't Answer, Answers I Can't Question
Jecori chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
i couldn't relate to this piece more. this is scary! this could've easily come out of MY mouth..or hand, or whatever. i'm not even that age and i have absolutely no clue what i want to do for my career. Sure-i write songs, i write a couple stories, i make up tunes and like to play around with music. but that's all i have. my pencil and paper, piano and hopefully guitar, my comp, and that's it. where do the papers and colleges/universities come in? what exactly do you want to do?

and what do i say?

i don't know.

the most frustrating answer to the most frustrating question.

can't say it enough, inks. [again, tell me] i love this. mainly cuz i can relate..but you know. well-said. well-ended.

i hope these my reviews are satisfying -i like getting long reviews, and ones that don't just say 'nice job. keep writing.' or anything like that. but i mean, you know.

and who gave me the right to babble on to you without you even have responded back to my first review...i shall shut up now.

but really. love this! :D

-vesta

[honestly. keep writing]
Arafax chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nice...I use that word a lot don't I? lol...one of my nasty habits I suppose. When I do reviews I tend to become a robot with what I say...*shakes head* ok..that was random...anyway...another great piece. I can relate to this very well. Good job.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
True, very true. I've tried my best to answer those questions, but the part that kills me is not knowing how long I have to wait to see if my answers were right. The last sentence is perfect. Be everything you've ever dreamed of. :)
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I know that feeling. Brilliant representation.
Qzie chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
...*applause* I'M WITH YOU! that was brilliant. honestly, it was. and very, very, sadly, true. adding this to favorites if you don't mind.