Reviews for widespread
A. J. Krautwurst chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
this is simply beautiful. there's not much to say. you are completely eloquent.
autumnmurder chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Beautiful! Wow! I adore this completely. Fav
channel-violet chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I just thought it was extreamly brilliant, especially since you used some Perserpone-like themes (pomergranets are her weakness at the most point).

Just keep writing.

-Mika
eldrin chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Splendid use of imagery and myth.

...because the pomegranate is her weakness / she hesitates / lips (savage and-oh-bursting) falling away
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow. I have this image of women in the Renaissance wearing elaborate velvet dresses kissing each other while the juice from blackberries runs down their chins onto their chests. And that, I'm sure, is probably one of the oddest comparisons you've received for this poem.

"Pomegranate-girl" - How much do I love that? Amazing.

I heart this poem. Keep writing! :)
stashedlover chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
no way! i absolutely adore your wrk as well (: thanks for your mighty support i nvr did see those snippets of mine to be as beautiful as yours. keep it up (:
Whoregasmic chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
and it leaves you with the image of hands holding a heart. but not gently. this is awesome
riotmaker chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
gorgeous. i love the beginning&ending especially.

xoxocasey
The Temptation Of Amadeo chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
one word. woah .
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. The imagery is amazing. I love the idea of pomagranate seeds. And your format is amazing. It really left an amazing impact on me. Hmm. I don't really know what to say. It just really hit me. I love it. My favorite lines were "the cross to her lips, between her teeth there .three rose painted seeds" WOW. Just amazing. Haha I promise usually I leave longer reviews. I'm just a little blown away.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
simple and very pretty, i enjoyed reading it. your style is so unique
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
'you pray she doesn't smash it' this is so ... tempting, so delicious, it's just such a wholesomelovely piece. i .really. like it. : )
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Every time I read your stuff, I get this wave of inspiration. This is wonderful.

" . "

I especially love this line, though I'm not sure why. Pomegranate girl. That is so obscure (to me) and so very perfect. I might have to fave it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I like the myth references a lot.. and the ending.. beautiful piece
diffident chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
The fragmented-ness and franticness of this really pulls together the feeling of the two's relationship. Pomegranate girl is Persephone, I will assume, or a kind of personification of her. Kind of like putting someone in her shoes and representing her as Persephone and the other girl as Aphrodite. Very lovely.

marie

PS: tis a moth in lace. hihi!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »