Reviews for Octopusphobia
Halfbloodlycan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Yay! I actually have a friend like Gil. Hmm, I think I'll look forward to reading more of this later.
Ariel of Wonderland chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
...that was extremely unique. I have not EVER read a story like that. Well written, filled with sarcasm (which always gets a thumbs-up from me). I was just wondering...what exactly were you doing when you came up with this idea?

(On another note, this kind of reminded me of the era of old horror movies-cheesy, but still have that charm.)
braindead1345 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
No,no,acyually,this was the best chapter,i think,great supense! Good story,and the end was cool,how you related back to the beggining chapter...
braindead1345 chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
O..it just got interesting! write more!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
The beginning realy pulls you in,the phobia thing...im going to next teh next chapter now...
InkandIntrospection chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
This is really cute! It makes me laugh how it's horror and humor at the same time. Keep going.
John Nyman chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Very interesting, I definitely want to read more. The premise is also very attractive, and very unique, soI'd really like to see where it goes. I also like th combination of humour and horror, which is surprisingly fun to read. All I would say is that it would be nice to have really incredibly detailed descriptions of the octopus, corpses, etc (with a few gags snuck in as well).
cillian4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Nice touch adding the information about phobias. Good dialogue also. I only just read one chapter love it so far.
LaLuneD'Argent chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Huh...

Actually, this is intriguing. Though I think your writing style is a little gender-confused. I'm *reasonably* sure Macy's a girl, but your writing style reads like a guy's. Not necessarily a bad thing; I'd just make a point of saying Macy's a tomboy or something to point out she's actually a girl.

But the octopus thing is slightly amusing.