Reviews for Come With Your Arms Raised
Birds and Boats chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
what a wonderful story, i really enjoy vaydell, i actually find myself relating to her. Really believable, i wish you'd update s'il vous plait, a story like this deserves frequent updates.
flojo22811 chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
oh, i like this story - update asap!
Cold Starfire chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Wow. I don't think I had managed to read this far. THere are so many rich details taht are only just barely there, its kind of like taking a walk and seeing things out the corner of your eye. Your story is seriously cool.
pockets are my friends chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
Poor Vay. This is a really good story. Very interesting. Please do update soon.
Lady Katreina chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
ARGH! I'm mad at Jiri too! (weeps)

Thank you for making this story. (I love it. I hope her friends decide to return.)

(sob)
SouthernQT080490 chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
AH this story is freakin amazing...and you havnt updated it since...LAST YEAR? I just stumbled across it and im BEGGING you here..please please please update!
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
I love this story! I too harbor a love for anything dealing with faeries. Have you by chance read Faerie Wars? Or maybe Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes? And Twilight by Stephenie Meyer of course. Oh, sorry, I kinda went off on a tangent.

Anyway, please PLEASE update on your stories soon! I think they're some of the best I've ever come across. I know for a fact that they're the only ones that have piqued my interest in a good long while!
Humor Me Pink chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
So.

I think its imperative you update this.

Immediately.

:]
Ocean Frost chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
Please update soon... Pretty please!
wandless chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Cool story! I wasn't expecting the supernatural bits in your story, but I like your characters. Please update soon!
FoolishCoyote chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
DUDE! are you EVER gonna update?
jammi chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
This story line is really interesting, especially since I adore the fey and all. I especially love the way you mention other fey instead of just elves.

Jiri, he's still sexy but to be honest I was/am hoping she gets with Miguel. It could be because you mentioned greek mythology in connection with him or it could just be that, before he flipped out on her, he was so accepting.

LOVE the fact that she's mixed and you manage to get it across without going BLAM! SHE'S MIXED. You know what I mean? Like you remember throughout the story without making it a huge deal. I really hope you update soon because this is really well written and the characters are great.

My only problem with it was that at some parts the anger seemed forced. Like, you showed us eveything instead of telling but then the last couple of chapters she seemed to be going through the motions. I don't know why that was though.
yv chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
when are u updating?

i really like your story, it's very different.

maybe u can drop me an email when u update it at
swimchickslam chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
WOW! That was a shocking truth! I hope you update this soon! It has a lot of potential :)
hi-tanner85 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I LOVED IT. all caps because it was amazing. i hope you write more.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »