Reviews for Come With Your Arms Raised
SapphireIris chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Ah, I've been gone too long.

Why haven't you updated? ::cries:: It's been so long, and I wanted to see so many chapters...

dramatic? then update, please, for my sanity!

-SapphireIris
silver trees chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
oh, whence comes the update? i really miss reading this story and am eagerly anticipating a next chapter. update soon!
Crimson Ara chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
Could of sworn I reviewed for this chapter already o.0 Oh well good this I cheaked my reviews. It was a good chapter & I can't wait until the update!

-Crimson Ara
bittersweet girl chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
please update soon i love this story so much and want to know what happens next!
Adueria-Sothis chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Wonderful story, it's sad to see you haven't updated laterly. Your really make magic with words. I love this story and hope someday you finnish it.
Amid chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
"Three and a half hours ago, Jiri’s reading my mind would have been much less creepy than it was just then." hahahaha! nice. Well, now i get what Jiri is! sort of, you know. Now my question would be, will you ever tell us what happens next? ) 'Cause, that'd be nice. It's all so whimsical, and i'm amazed at how well you're portraying everything. (I'd say "good job" but i feel like that's all i ever say, so i wont. just know that you are doing such.)
Tirana-chan chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Hello? I'm sorry for being impatient and i do realize that you have a life other than writing stories on fictionpress but can you pretty please update this story! ( Come With Your Arms Raised) I've been waiting what seems like forever for you to update! thank you for giving this review attention. Tirana-chan
anon chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
This is really very intriquing, PLEASE update. :)
grumpirah chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
update soon, this story rocks!
Torrinth chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
My gosh, I've fallen in love with it. I love Jiri and I love Vay and I love Roan. I want to know more about the boy with the snake eyes. I'm sure of how creeped out he must have been but, given time to think, what will he do? What significance does her seeing him as a tiger hold? Did he allow her to see that or is there something more on her side that showed her? Gah, I want to read more, I want to know! Amazing job, great style, intriguing characters.
jenjen-0 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Yay an update! Interesting to see how their relationship is gonna progress after this! keep it up
Layla the fiend chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
NO! Don't just leave it there! That's cruel and unusual punishment! Please update, your story is freaking awesome and that cliffhanger is freaking evil! _
volleychick89 chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
well i'm hooked on the story. lol, I really want to see how it turns out, so keep up the interesting-unique story!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
im so in love~
Archeia chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
!OMG! ARE YOU GONA CONTINUE SOON? OMG I LOVE THIS STORY YOU'RE FREAKIN' GREAT AT WRITING! O
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »