Reviews for Come With Your Arms Raised
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Hahaha! That was a funny joke...but dirty all the same. *grins* I like it...the story, I mean. I can't wait to read more. So, uh, update as soon as you possibly can (ignore everything else if you have to) because I can't (yes, can't) wait to read more. I really like it. Please?

Sincerely, H.P. Farmer
The Banshee's Tears chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
I love this story! I am obsessed with mythology as well and can relate to Vay because i do some pretty crazy things myself. Your a talented writer and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you continue to keep my bloodsotand tired eyes hopelessy stuck to the computer screen word after word and congradulte you on a story well written. Update Soon!

~The Banshee's Tears
abandonnnnned chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
I just found this story and love it, and am dying to know about Jiri! Please update soon!
amelia chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
interesting. so why did he lie to her and is he gonna run after her? please update as soon as you can cause this story is really awesome and interesting. _
icedfaerie chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Wow...I would have never have guessed that that would've happened...but well I'm not the amazing author am I? This is just so exciting! Is Jiri really a Fey? And if he is..why was he pretending not to believe them? I can't wait until the next chapter!
Anterrabae chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Ooh, Jiri is scary! I knew is was just a little too weird and trying too hard to be normal. Ha. You can't just leave us hanging like this! Update soon. :)
jenjen-0 chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Wow, that was actually sort of what I had expected, really cool. I love This story, your writing is amazing! Update soon!
TwoPlusThree chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
OMG.

Love, you have crafted this story amazingly.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

You HAVE to update soon, it's such a shocker but it fits oh so good.

Congratulations for being so original, it's so refreshing.

You BETTER get published someday. Serisouly, LOVE IT.
MiidKniight chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
Woah. I mean Woah. I sorta expected something like that. but not at all in the way you wrote it. Woah. That was great. Is she going to go to Miguel? HOW come he didn't tell her! This is great. I'm not sure if I should stay this excited or disappointed that I have no idea whats going to happen. I say your writing has raised another level in my book.
Newspeak chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
Wow... just wow... And yes, I still like Jiri just as much as I did before, I'm stubborn like that.

This story is just getting better with every chapter. Don't disappoint me!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
whoa...that totally took me off gaurd!
Annatari chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
Oh. My. God. Jiri's one of the Fey? I'm in shock right now...I want to know why he always tried to keep Vay from talking or believing in faeries! That's betrayal, and he had better have an extremely good reason for it! And I wonder why a faerie would even masquerade as a human for so long, it can't be easy. Maybe he's half human, half faerie. Or something. Anyway, great chapter, it rocked!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Vay's such an interesting character.

Okay don't think me weird but I might kind of still believe in magic. I know I'm too old or whatever but if one could believe in God(which I do) then why can't one believe in magic? I told my friends about my 'belief' but I don't think they understand the extent of my belief so they didn't take it to their heads.

I love telling random things to strangers whom I'll never meet just to get things off my chest.
Amandine Daumier chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Still great as ever! I hope that Miguel comes to his senses and returns, he is a great character.
apathycrusades chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
This is magnificiant! I am obsessed with mythology and the supernatural...I love your style of writing! And Jiri is just...well, he could be my roommate anytime.

Great work! Can't wait to read more.-Libra
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »