Reviews for One Jump Away

loveds it.

But I ,ust say my favorite one is NEW STORIES

please finnish
Lauren Guttman chapter 32 . 5/26/2007
OMG Grace, I can't believe that I hadn't read this story until now. It is so increadibly amazing! Way better then so many published books I have read. I honestly believe it can be published that's how good it is. Oh and BTW Im so happy and relieved that you gave it a happy ending. When Nia was going back to her mom's place I was so terrified that she was going to die.
Julieeee chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
you AMAZE me grace. this was my favorite un-published story EVER. it is so fantastic. right from the beginning i was hooked on your characters and you plot line. i felt like i went with them on their journey through the hard times and WOW. another thing is everytime i read something you wrote, i get re-inspired to write! not just once in a while, but every single time i read something from here that you wrote. you are such an inspiration!
Caitlin Outerbridge chapter 33 . 9/5/2006
I LOVED the ending. Plain and simple, loved it!
It's Whatever chapter 33 . 8/23/2006
YES YES YES! I've been reading this story since the beginning, and I aboslutely love the ending. I'm not usually big on perfect endings, but this one was good! You seriously should get this published. It's awesome!
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 31 . 8/10/2006
hey..its sam here..wow..what an emotional chapter..i love it though..it's so sad..i feel so sorry for Nia..hmm..anyways..update soon!..i can't wait to read about what happens next..ciao!
PaiselyAvenger chapter 30 . 8/4/2006
It sounds like you're teasing something big with Cody and Saoirse! what with 'she should be the first to know' heavens! I am very curious about that! And so pround of Tyler for starting to finally make some grown up decisions! He's doing good lately. I like the relationship you're building with he and Jane. Well done. This is a good piece. Now gimmee the next chapter. Please.
PaiselyAvenger chapter 29 . 8/4/2006
WOW!..yes, I think that's enough exclamation points.. You've completely changed Nia, I love the transformation you have her go through. Her actions are always motivated by something close to hand, but those actions gradually change her into a justice seeking strong woman! Yay! And very good action description in this chapter, and super good suprise of bringing back dad. Gave me the willies! Now to next chapter! I'm falling behing! Eep!
Sam chapter 29 . 8/2/2006
wow..amazing chapter! I like the way you added another twist to the story. It makes it much more interesting! Yay..i cant wait until you update! UPDATE SOON! thanks..and keep up the good work..and no YESYESYES..wasnt me..lol..hehe..bye!
MWAHAHA chapter 29 . 8/1/2006
I love this chapter. GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES. I love how she is nice to Amber...makes me a little warm and fuzzy to go along with the anger. :)
YESYESYES chapter 28 . 7/30/2006
Is that the end? Becuase that was a flippin awesome ending. Seriously.
PaiselyAvenger chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
You've got such a lovely twisted plot on your hands. And I certainly hope that Saiorse and Tyler don't get together! Cody'd loose his mind!

...hm, you know you have good characters when your audience reacts like they're real people. Keep it up
Sam chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
Wow..nice chapter..Saorise and Cody are so cute together..they shud definitely stay together..but then there is poor Tyler..maybe he shud be with Jane..he did seem to have fun with her..hmm..well ill let you decide:)..update soon!
PaiselyAvenger chapter 24 . 7/16/2006
Boy, Tyler can sure put his foot in his mouth quite well! Enjoyable chapters, great dialog, I hope you keep this story up.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hey..wow..im loving the story so far. You're an amazing writer..so keep writing and update soon!I love Saoirse and Cody together..i think they're so cute! oh yeh..and by the way, if u dont mind cud u plz check my story out that i jus posted a while ago..its called Chain of Memories by: Sam-Ruby ...thanks!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »