Reviews for the porcelain garden
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
I really like the first poem...the rest don't really make sense (or say much...your meaning is lost) although "make a wish, anne" is allright.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
well, this is a pretty bit of poetry.

a necklace with a few beautifully chosen words like beads strung together.

Very pretty.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow, that is an incredible piece. So short, but holy shit, does it pack a punch. And you used your penname, which is fun. Nice work! Keep writing! :)
beyond.that.horizon chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
beautiful.
les petits bateaux chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
this is really rich, because the imagery's suberbly strong, hence the great impact. this reminds me of spring.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
this reminds me of winter. frosty, and delicate.
Aquafied chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
twin trails

i dont know, it was a bit i feel that may be the point
citrus scented chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
wow...such morbidly dark undertones, to a seemingly simple and straightforward describtion. this is genius, really cleverly done and put together.
citrus scented chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
summer, midnight, mix of emotions and settings . "three floating dandelion seedsfall subtly into the web of your hair

" beautiful attention to detail.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
heartbreak, delicate, soft, thin, pretty and tragic. the bruises on your collarbone...what an image.
Jezsh chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Wow, I like your style. Also love the flower references, I'm a sucker for those.
she wants revenge chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
short and to the point. the delicate idea of ribbon contrasted so sharply by the harsh reality of bruising and pain... lovely poem, brilliant job.
okay valentine chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
beautifully sad.

love, val
Aquafied chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
mm. sieves.

it sounds awfully hopeless. but i find joy in this, somewhere.
she's not breathing chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
1 and 2 had this beautiful, languid quality. half-dream, half-real. 3 shifts all of a sudden & plunges into this drowning play. & it's sharp, not soft. pretty. love the contrast between them, & i like how 3 has three different levels to the scene. it's surreal. lovely.

~kait