Reviews for Conspiracy
Rozalia Teregrin chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
I don't usually read my review's stories, but I happened to click on your profile page and found to my surprise that you are involved in a endevour that closely mirrors my own! Yours seems like it will be much more truthful then mine, however, I hope this admission will not disuade you from continueing to review mine in future. As you quite clearly know a terrible lot about this subject, your critiques would be very much appreciated.

Now, to your work. Very well done. As other readers have noted, it is a very intriguing beginning. Your diction, synax, and word choice are extremely well thought out and planned. Your dialogue as well is perfect. It reads like a play, with every word having a specific purpose and absolutely no filler.

I cannot wait to see where this goes. I wish you luck, and look forward to hearing from you soon. Roz
India Blackwell chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Hey, there! Wow, it's taken me a long time to review (shame, shame).

Another good chapter - I especially like the line “Are you ready my friends? To embark on a journey from which there’s no escape?”Sometimes when I read stuff, I try to imagine what the theatrical trailer for the movie version would be like, i.e., what scenes, lines, etc. would be incorporated. That line, I believe, is trailer-worthy.

-Indie
Luthien and Tari chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Poor Thomas. Such a tragic affair for all of them! :'( Great chappie!
Michelle Habibi chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
i think you did a very good job writing this chapter. i write a lot but writing the beginning of a story is the hardest part, i hate it. my first chapters all suck but you did very well on this one!

-Michelle Habibi
India Blackwell chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Hey, this is a really great beginning to the story. Intriguing, I think would be the word. It has me hooked, and, to revert ot the 'bookstore' test again, if I had picked this up and read it, I would feel inclined to read more. (Actually, this sort of 'hook' would probably work well as a summary/teaser/back cover sort of thing)Looking forward to future chapters!-Indie(Oh, yeah, and I'm adding you to my Fave Authors list)
Dookie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was great, very entertaining.

Carry on writing x)
Matrona luce chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Cool, Update soon. I'm interested in seeing where this leads. You have a very intriguing beginning it really makes you want to read more.
Luthien and Tari chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Very interested to see what happens next! Update soon!
oldstories chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
im really liking this so far and would love to read the upcomming chapters!

nice!

i like the mood a lot
pollz chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
awseome sade betta than i can do anyway its really gd
Michelle Habibi chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
wow that was really good! please update soon.

-Michelle Habibi