Reviews for Broken Window
Naver chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hmm.. Waiting for someone to fix the damage that has been done to the person.. very good, continue to write. :)
jsikinger chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
What is the window...A relationship? A specific person? I like the way it's written, open for interpretation. Without any dialouge and without any specifications of "him" it leaves me feeling like ANYONE can be "him" that ANYONE can be the person someone else is waiting for. Well done. It's a very neutral poem, calm, sad- yet hopeful, and has a coherent thought behind it. Many poems nowadays lack direction, and though I'm not a huge fan of Free-verse, the poem moves so smoothly that I didn't even notice till the end that it didn't rhyme. Once again, well done.
R.A.Gallagher chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Speechless once again...
I must say, I have absolutely fallen in love with how you word things and how you convey such strong emotions through your writing. The emotions and feelings become so realistic that it's as if they are my own (though that may be partially due to the fact that I can be quite an empathetic person). And, even though it says in the summary that it's a metaphor, it can be read and interpreted in a very literal way and still be beautiful. I truly do love this!
R.A.G.
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This piece is wonderful. The imagery is strong and holds up the symbolism well. Fantastic work.-HgBookworm
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow, this is so beautifully written! I love the whole concept and how you put your emotions into such pretty wording. Strong imagery and heart-felt. Keep writing! :)