Reviews for Good Friday
Lilac Ebony chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I liked the story every much except for the ending when you explained everything. Why do you always feel the need to explain everything? I think the story would have been better if you didn't explain everything so the reader could have ponder the events that took place. If you don't explain everything it's not like the story is bad or anything. You just need to let things be what they are and not make a story for the story if you know what i mean. Things that are will be and things that will be are. But anyways great story.
searchdark chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Very well written-lots of meaning. It has elements of All Quiet on the Western Front, Boer Execution and a truly well-placed slam (Samuel Clemens style)on humankind with the attitude of the players. Another very good write!

-searchdark
wind up car in motion chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i liked it, but i think i would have preferred if you hadnt explained the ideas of it at the end - the reader is given more chance to expand on their own interperetation of it if they contemplate those things on their own. and the constant religious references gave me a twitch.