Reviews for Was She Worth It?
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awww D:
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Beautifully written. You convey the emotion in this story wonderfully that it actually got me sad.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love this. It portrays the emotion/feelings perfectly. Wish I could write this. Realistic and beautifully written. First 'cheater' I felt sorry for. . .
DaiP chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
T_T She's not worth it, but your story was worth the time! Sad, but good.
Selenite chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow, harsh wonderfulness, i luved it :) Also very realistic, I luv the line where he tell her he luvs her an she says i kno but it just wasnt enough. Really great story.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
M... Nice, I just love tragedy! But I was hoping that she was the girl who he slept with, but then the story would be cliche, right? I'm just a sucker for happy endings...
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Brilliantly written.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
this is a beautiful story!

xx
Shadowe Goddess chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow... This.. Is very good, and it is true for many relationships one simple mistake can ruin something wonderful for forever.
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Very strong voice here, good stuff.
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is very realistic. I know there are probably a ton of girls and guys out there who want to say that (was he/she worth it?) to people that have cheated on them, but can't. Instead, they have pictured scenarios similar to what you have written here. I also know of a bunch of people who do have the courage to say something like that to their boy/girlfriend's face. Great job :)
GANGSTAR chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This definitely felt realistic. I loved it.
awaiting.rain chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
this is brilliant.

it was short, but you can really feel all the emotions and stuff.

it was such a jackass thing to do, but i cant help but feel sorry for him..
d666lisa chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
brilliant. i can really relate to this (unfortunately) lol
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 8/7/2007