Reviews for Together
Elewyn chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This does feel like ti should be scrolling on top of a screenshot of Link from Zelda, but hey...I love Zelda! So, naturally, I rather like this. Thanks so much for your're crazy awesome!
lordelfy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This poem does remind me of something at the begginng of a video game. This game would probably have a link to losing a best friend/brother or sister. And you would have to go through a lot to get them back. It seems as if one of them might die in the very end. I like this poem, it leaves a lot of room for thought.
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
you know- I am lost when it comes to RPG. But this can be appreciated without that. the love in here is so nice. really nice. you are by far one of the most creative people, if not the most I have ever read anything by.
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow, that really does kind of remind me of games. It's very pretty, kind of nice. It would sound really good with music in the background.

But even as a poem, I really like it. It's kind of sweet too. Hmm, I should make up my mind about what it is... It's good, that's what.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
aw so sad :( good job tho...n yea it kinda does remind me of a video game intro kinda thing lol
having reached closure chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

ps: i dont email you anymore, do i?

:( ::hugs::

castelgard chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
i really like this poem.. nice flow and good choice of words..i love the fourth stanza.. really great!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
ah, prophecy. that makes me think video game

i like this, i looked back at old writing recently. it made me laugh and smile a little bit.

(and ah, you want to be in-the-know of "teh secret"

hah, i found it on accident actually. well, i actually discovered two things. downloading on the other computer that had wordperfect keeps single space, only happened that one time i used it.

but i just use notepad -sadly-. anyhow, to make it single space, starting with the second line of the poem, line the little blinking thing -what is that called, wow, what is it called? i feel stupid, err- with the beginning of the sentence. press backspace then -shift- -enter- and on and on until the desired effect is reached.

to make spaces between stanzas, simply press -shift- -enter- twice. or for any other large space you would like. hmm, i feel like an instruction manual, no one they had poorly scripted instructions way back in computers, really now.

and i never know you changed your pen name, i guess i didnt notice, which is odd. i was talking to my friend about fictionpress the other day (hah, guess which one) and yeah, that came up.

anyhow, have fun single-spacing.

yay, i feel lame. lame, what an odd word)
whatshername665 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Liked this one alot, seemed to have a bunch of feeling in I have no clue how stop the double spacing. I've been trying to figure it anyway...great job!Nikki