Reviews for As You Sleep
Auwa419 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god. That was so beautiful. Im literally crying like a baby right now haha:D So glad ur not one of those people who don't finish their stories. The way you write is unique, graceful, and sophisticated. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
simply pure and beautiful, great story!
Ella chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
You really did a great job. I really can't stop crying even as I'm writing this...It is very original and it explains very well the meaning of the word LOVE and how love seriously has no boundaries (not age-related, not racial-related and not sickness-related). Love is just that...love...life is too short for us to keep looking for reasons why we shouldn't be with someone! Embrace love and remember that it comes in all shapes and forms.
Jackie chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
This was the sweetest story I have ever read.
ukrgrl chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
wow great story. i like how it's written in a different format than other stories. it's so sad but incredibly sweet. thanks for the good ending...i would be crying if it was a bad ending :D
mystic.fox chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
I'm not a crier, but I have tears in my eyes. This was such a sweet story and I absolutely love it.
ladi.pi chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
How tragic. It was good.
ice-cold-pepsi chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
sad...again
Alenor chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
heya, this is a great story. but i have to ask, is it at all related to the series about the family of cousins? cya later Alenor.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
sad
Esquirella chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
This was a cool story!
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
Aww that was such a cute story! Even though it was sad on what she went through for the man she loved, it was still cute. When I started reading this, I was incredibly angry with my boyfriend. After I finished, the anger had diminished. Your story made me realize that life is too short, and people must stay by the ones they love or else they might never see them again.
In Love With Your Love chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Oh.

I'm going to cry.

Poor Gabe.

That was a great story.

And I new and interesting way to tell it.

Crongrats on a fabolous story!
In Love With Your Love chapter 6 . 5/18/2006