Reviews for Vagina
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is wonderfully written (reminds me of The Vagina Monoluges) Perhaps an inspriration? Either way Very well conceived and considered throughout.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
beautiful! written with a sense of pride, strength, dignity, and truth! WOO! i love this. very nice!
Kait Dunn chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
You are the only writer that could make something usually so vulgar sound beautiful. In-your-face, gorgeously written, mesmerizing.
the-foresight chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That should not work, but it does. You're probably bored with reviews for this one but it is a very original subject, and it's brave of you to describe it in a poem. I could never write a poem about my penis, so I salute you!
ossining chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow! I am so totally loving this poem. Reminds me of Vagina Monologues. What a fantastic poem. The metaphors! I think my favorite was "Elvis." How fantastic and original! Definitely favoriting. Keep writing! :)
Blue SunriZe chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Adding to my favorites...
S. K. Doyle chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I thought it would be impossible to write a poem about vaginas tastefully, but you have thankfully proved me wrong.
Thesunflowerinyourhairrr chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i like the boldness and in your face of this. you make something seen usually as vulgar so beautiful. nice work.-mir.
Talhiri Serrano chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Interesting. Very unique type of writting and an interesting title; I guess this will catch the attention of many or some.

Good ploy
AWAITING-DISASTER chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
wierd and koolnot very sure what else to say about it good idea wif wierd direction
Thyrt chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
wowthat was weirdit was good though
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
i have no idea what this has to do with your summary.. but i really like it.. the format is awesome
Basara chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wow...a real description of a vagina...nice )
account not in use chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I always love the boldness of your witing, and this is no dissapointment. Bravo!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Lovely imagery and all of it so bold. Really liked the image of sunrise red slingbacks, seems like such a contrast to the rest of the poem in a way. The last few lines seemed especially strong, the way you explored the words really brought out the meanings. Really enjoyed this, well done.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »