Reviews for A Series of Inconspicuous Murders
seeingthelight chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
These are all so awesome and ... real? Very angsty, very well written. Awesome work.
Johnny Pham chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
This is pretty nice for a good short read.
Asenka.N.Chernyaeva chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
HEY! How did I miss your update? Sincerest apologies, oh patient one :)

This was CREEPY in a good way! I felt Craig's conflict and I definitely felt FOR him when he wished that he had more control. As always, perfect parts creepy and poignant. You rock! :)
Asenka.N.Chernyaeva chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
O... creepy! Homocidal author, indeed! As always, it was very well written and exciting to read. I lurves it so :) Oh no, it's going to end soon? Say it ain't so! Hmph. Well, you've got the ending murder already planned out, so it sounds like I can't stop you. I love this story! P.S. Are you Chris or narrator?
dreamcatcher33 chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Woah, another AMAZING chapter yet again from Aikida...stop being such a good writer, you make everyone else's look bad. ;) (Hehehe). Really loved the idea of "The Golden Rule" played out through it, with a tad of angst...ahh, angst. Somewhat gruesome ending, but I guess there was a good moral. -Laughs- Sad there isn't much more to come, but looking forward to what it is.
dreamcatcher33 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Oh goodness me! Another FABULOUS idea from Aikida strikes again...each story is tiny, but, nontheless, amazing in its own way. Carefully written with unique, (and in some cases)truly sad ideas, I am now hooked and eager to read more.
Asenka.N.Chernyaeva chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Muahaha! I saw the update and started giggling with anticipation!

*ahem* (Onto the real review)

You. Are. Amazing.

Once again, it was something you'd never think about being a murder, and usually people would never think twice about killing a fly, but you transformed it into real story-quality! You rock! I especially love the structure of the sentences in this one, and the last line has to be the best thing ever. YAY!
Asenka.N.Chernyaeva chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
My dear... you astound me yet again. This series of yours is FANTASTIC because it represents so many little things that are little murders in themselves, but that don't seem to really qualify as 'murders'. Did that make sense? ._.;

Anyway. As usual, you did a great job setting the scene, just letting us get to know her enough to care about her in the end. The prank was horrible and so amazingly described. It was nice to have the slight ambiguity about who actually committed this murder, but I hypothesize that it was her... friends? Well done ;)

Ah, the pain of middle school. I hated it, and you captured it perfectly. GREAT JOB and thanks once again for the loverly dedication ;)
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
you lil weirdo XD Some small mistakes here and there...

I loved this o.O But the title is...wtf?
sisterkat2u chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Okay you now need to stay away from the cats and kat. :-) You retain too much info about things other than school. You are scary. lol
Asenka.N.Chernyaeva chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow... that was incredible! I looked at the title and was like, what the heck? But I loved it! Though it's short, it has a powerful, swift character development, and that's fantastic to read!

The last line really brought the story together. The poor narrator...very screwed up kid. I liked the 'locked in the closet' part, you hinted at the abuse without going overboard.

I was literally cringing during the fourth paragraph. Really powerful descriptions, it made me shudder. It really got to me because I'm a preveterinary medicine major in college now. Yet I liked it anyway. Hmm...

Well, great job with this chapter! I hope more of it comes out of your scheming mind soon, heehee! And thanks so much for the pretty dedication ;) Write more!